Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mythology - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

How much mythology do you know? Which ones (Greek, Roman, Norse, etc.)?

I know quite a bit of Greek myths, Norse legends (in particular, Ragnarok), and a few Asian tales.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

Well I liked to read stories about the greek mythology... but not a lot about the roman mythology since most of it is just a revamp of the greek one (even if there's still the Rome fundation, Janus)... and I can't say that I could have lot of info about Norse one.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

ender75392

Finder of the Lost

Well I for one like to read about the Norse myths Greek and roman are to much of the same thing for me to like them more.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

DarkSwordGram

DarkSwordGram

Sword of Legend

Norse mythology is certainly my favorite and the mythology of which I'm most knowledgable, although I'm still surfing the web for more about it, then comes Greek mythology, and I'm not sure if the Romance of the Three Kingdoms is considered mythology or not, but I'm a big fan of ROTK as well.

This is impossible! You creatures are but slaves of the Gods! -Hrist

EzekielRath

Joy and Sorrow

I have a heavy read into norse mythology, i also have an in depth understanding of early and medeival christian mytology, plus various stories from countless other religions and cultures.

Ive found their weakness! Without their heads their powerless!

tevi

tevi

Misa's evil twin

Greek mythology, Roman mythology [especially Ovid's Metamorphoses... Of which I think a significant number are "original", since I've never read them in connection to Greek mythology... But that might just be me]... I know those pretty well... Norse mythology I have a general grasp on... I know a few Chinese and Jap myths... More Chinese ones maybe, but not significantly more...

And to DarkSwordGram... RoTK isn't really mythology... It's a historical novel with fantastical elements... But <3 RoTK~!

Signature Image

- same person; no difference at all, just a different sex

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.