Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Falling for the wrong person... - Minitokyo

Falling for the wrong person...

page 1 of 1 19 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

What would you do if your very best friend fell in love with the most wrong person imaginable (think: most popular girl falls for a geek or somthin' like dat)

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I wouldn't care. If they really like that person, then that's fine. A lot of people care about image nowadays but maybe it's time to give it up. We're all human so what's the big deal if a "popular" girl falls for a "geek". All in all, we're all human beings and we're all different in our own way(s). So basically, there IS no wrong person to fall in love with unless it's someone who's manipulating him/her to get what they want.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well, people fall for whoever they're attracted to... haven't you ever heard that saying "opposites attract"? XP well, if my best friend fell for a complete opposite i really wouldn't care because like LJ23-san said, if they really like that person, then what does it matter?

Signature Image

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by LJ23I wouldn't care. If they really like that person, then that's fine. A
lot of people care about image nowadays but maybe it's time to give it
up. We're all human so what's the big deal if a "popular" girl falls
for a "geek". All in all, we're all human beings and we're all
different in our own way(s). So basically, there IS no wrong person to
fall in love with unless it's someone who's manipulating him/her to get
what they want.

That pretty much says it all.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

it depends on me, but opposits really do attract on the other person.... but it depends on how opposit they are if they are good people or not

freaks

freaks

I am

well if it's my best friend then probably he wouldn't get upsset if i told him what i think about that person.if my friend don't show any interes in what i said to him,then i'll let him do whatever he wants.and if he'll get real hurt in the relationship with that girl,than i'll allways be beside him to encourage and help him to forget(and of course i'll smack her face >=( )

whats wrong with geeks?? i love geeks..

Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I wouldn't care. If they really like that person, then that's fine. A lot of people care about image nowadays but maybe it's time to give it up. We're all human so what's the big deal if a "popular" girl falls for a "geek". All in all, we're all human beings and we're all different in our own way(s). So basically, there IS no wrong person to fall in love with unless it's someone who's manipulating him/her to get what they want.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Thats her choice. A beautiful gal fall in love with a geek? Thats pretty common. There must be something in him that she sees in. Most likely character.

i do agree with LJ23 as there is no wrong person to fall in love with.

Well, 2 beautiful people coming together doesn't mean good ending you know...

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

Well...as long as your best friend doesn't get hurt by the guy by any means it should go along fine. I mean, it's her choice, and she's the only one who has the right to choose who to love, ne?

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

If that's the case, then I would clap my hands and say - you've finally grown-up! lol

But seriously though, if I know the guy she falls for is not a nice guy, then I would rather take her as my girlfriend, acceptation is not a question. too bad, that's what friends are for. haha...you'll never know, that might just be what I'll do.

You cant say the person is wrong for your friend. No one is wrong for someone, you just have to well, cope with it. If this person is "wrong" for your friend, you have to let he/she figure it out on their own.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Not my problem really...i would not be in any position to say anything seeing that its not my choice...

Bottom line...dont care too much about the wrong thing ^^

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

If your friend likes that type of person you shouldn't be the one to judge, though what you should do is advise him/her
Ask your friend what makes him/her special to you
{no point in giving love where it is not wanted}

I wouldn't totally agree with 'most popular girls fall for geeks' cause most of the girls i do see
fall for the gangster type guy and it kinda pisses me off because they deserve better

Though i'm trying to figure out the concept of love at first sight
(sometimes i wish anime where real)

iono...its not my life to take care of someone...i dont want to b a burden to other so i let him be...even if i did help...it doesnt matter

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

This is a hard question, I did a topic somewhat related to this on another forum site. As what xhidst said

Quote by xhidstWell...as long as your best friend doesn't get hurt by the guy by any means it should go along fine. I mean, it's her choice, and she's the only one who has the right to choose who to love, ne?

That's the only thing that worries me when I see I couple like, at my age. I wouldn't stop it but I just hate it when they were in a relationship and then 2 or more years later they split for some reason. What would I do though if that ever happened? I talk to them but tell them out of honesty because I am his/her friend and I am there to support him/her as a friend always should.

But let me ask you that question, what would you do? If you don't want to answer, I'll understand...

angelkagome

angelkagome

~Magic Spark~

rights and wrongs are relative. what may be wrong for you may be right for him/her. if he/she has fallen for a person whom you think isn't right for him/her, let it be. who knows, they may actually turn out to be right for each other. (i know this by experience so believe meh... :nya: )

but if you see that he's not treating her right and/or vice versa, then probably that's the time to talk it out with him/her.

Signature
/\/\
( . .)
s(")(") <--- This is Kitty. She doesn't want world domination. She just wants to spread her love...

I have once fallen for the wrong person.

It hurt at the end. A lot.

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Quote by fireflywisheswell, people fall for whoever they're attracted to... haven't you ever heard that saying "opposites attract"? XP well, if my best friend fell for a complete opposite i really wouldn't care because like LJ23-san said, if they really like that person, then what does it matter?

Actually, I'm quite the opposite to at least 90% of my school...

And almost everyone that knows me hates me (boys and girls). :nya:

And I happen to be a geek, but I don't care...

Since I put everyone else to shame, and if they feel bad, that's really their problem, not mine! XD

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.