Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Clothes in anime/manga - Minitokyo

Clothes in anime/manga

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

jlpg

follow the wind

anime clothes are nice :D and I would like that in all day life we were that kind of clothes.

life is not the same
without a friend to share

Dizzi

guilty gear

i think the anime and manga clothes are awsome i would just love if there were any clothes like that in the real world

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I love them all... Well, except the revealing ones worn by busty femmes. That I can't handle.

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

Uniforms is cool!
In Sailormoon it very sexy!
right?

i want a red coat that edward always wear, the one with white serpent-cross on the back.

magiciangirl

magiciangirl

flowermiko a.k.a. MG-chan

I really love the school uniforms in general. Some of them are really cute, and I've always liked the school-girl look. Also, I like the short skirts with the tight-heights. I actually, I wear that for real, though my parents don't like it too much because they think it's weird and makes me look like some kind of beggar. >.>;

Still, I've seen the same look in some TV commercials O.o I guess it's catching on. Also, I love the gothic/lolita outfits. They're beautiful.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Of course I would. Anime characs always have the coolest outfits. I would love the have the outfit Kira wears in Gundam Seed Destiny XD
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/27/kira2oi.jpg

Signature Image

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

i like the clothes on the charas in animes/mangas but i think real life it would look strange to others but i would like to verar some of the clothes i designd for my charas ^^

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.