Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 embarassing...issues - Minitokyo

embarassing...issues

page 1 of 1 5 total items

freaks

freaks

I am

what is the most embarassing story in wich you haved the "pleasure" to be "the main actor"?

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

If no one have replayed this maybe it's 'cause we'd like to hear yours first... Don't you think?

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by kyohimuraIf no one have replayed this maybe it's 'cause we'd like to hear yours first... Don't you think?

I think hes right but i dont want to talk about embarassing issues.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

freaks

freaks

I am

he he he...you little devil....just for fun,c'mon!!! i don't know what's the most embarassing for me,i've been in plenty of this ones ^_^' hmmm.once i've got stuck in the toilet(actualy the door was hard to open,and i thaught it's stucked) and i've yelled "help!!!" and my entire neighbours heard me ^_^' and my friends too!of course,they've laugh of me for a week >=( ... "did you hear that?" "yes,what is it?it's a monkey?" "it's a lion?" "no,it's just corina in the toilet! ^_^' "

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

ok, the only one i can remember (and care to share at the moment) is when i was at soccer practice one day i ran to the water fountain to get a drink of water... i thought i heard my coach call my name, so without stopping i turned my head, but he was facing the other direction. i turned my head back around and whap! i slam face first into one of those "handicapped" parking signs... (and it happened in front of the cute boys soccer team too! T_T )

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.