Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Green Green - Minitokyo

Tagged under Green Green

page 1 of 1 3 total items

OK! I've had it!
I've searched over six AnimeServers,and couldn't find a SINGLE "Green Green" Wallpaper!So,I'm appealing to the ALLMIGHTY MT.net for some help
WHERE CAN I GET SOME F*****G "Green Green" Wallpapers?
I'm desperate! I just watched the Anime yesterday and today and I want some wallpapers!
And yes,I've tryed both google and yahoosearch! All I could come up with were 3 Wallpapers!
Thanks in advance!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

i love this show and all but i highly doubt it will get licenced at all for stuff that is actually in the series....

Green Green is really ecchi but it does have the romance stuff in it too but not as much as the ecchi... o well i still like it and hope to see it until the end :( too bad there is only 12 episodes in the whole series (plus the ova)

Dude! Can you help me with some Green Green Wallpapers?
P.S.:And if those guys have some heart and some brain,they'll licence it! THIS I HOPE TO THE bitter end!
p .s.2:watch it!!!! it's ultra MEGA cool!!!!!!!!!! :)

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.