Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Outlining video game characters - Minitokyo

Outlining video game characters

page 1 of 1 4 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

So far video games like Full Metal Alchemist and Dragonball Z Budakai III outline their characters to make it look like an anime. However is it really good? I've seen previews of Metal Gear Acid 2 and Cowboy Bebop the game and it doesn't look really good. To me Anime characters that are outlined still look 3-D than they look anime. Though I've never really played one. Can someone give me an opinion?

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

You are right! The charachters still looking 3-D! Maybe when the new consoles are coming the problem would be solved!

Yeah...it's called Shell Shading. It's sorta cheaper and quicker to do. And some people actually like it. I'm more on the other side. Not really a fan of shell shading. Not that their games are bad, i.e. Automodelista.

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Cel shading. CEL shading.

Like Cellophane used in traditional animation methods.

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.