Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Were In The Jungle... - Minitokyo

If You Were In The Jungle...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Blablabla...what would you do?

Mmmmmm....that's interesting...i'd do...maybe...swing me in....those large stuffs green hanging of the trees..., dunno the name, but I always wanted do that...lol
I'd build a ... house's tree ....dunno if is correct, no english!!
Swim in the rivers and be under the waterfalls...that's so relaxing.......and blablabla...

What about you?

Signature Image

I'd probably follow the foot steps of Robinson Crusoe.

Signature Image

uhh.. go to the washroom...

Sakura-DAISUKI

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

Well ... I'd probably find something to kill myself beacause I hate bugs and don't like this climate XD

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I never think of it . . about jungle i mean . . . but i like to live in a forest . . . deep in a forest . . . XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

im under the influence of the movie that is being shown on russian tv. the idea of getting into jungles is pretty scary.

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

Quote by Nyuu-chanWell ... I'd probably find something to kill myself beacause I hate bugs and don't like this climate XD

:nya:

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

Definitely find me a nice waterfall and make my home nearby. I love waterfalls with a passion. Then I would probably cry because I don't have internet. XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

ooo i would really pretend like i was on giligons island lolz hehehe ^_^'
wut it would be fun ;) lmao

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

I think I'd feel lonely, and I'll start thinking on my dogs, the most important "things" (they are not persons) I have. I love nature, but I cannot live without knowing how my dogs do.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Play the part of Indiana Jones of course, for when there are Jungles, there are ruins and adventure and speaking of that, I'm gonna hunt for treasure now! XD

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I don't really like the jungle since they have soo many bugs there! :P But i like the animals there though! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

ShiroTheGreat

ShiroTheGreat

Future King

I'd most likely try to find food, water maybe somewhere i can make into a shelter, make weapons and work out like a prison convict! Gotta defend myself against them crazy animals.

... i dont know... id get bored i guess... an i dont like to take sun! but probably id swim^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Canaryfellow

Idjit

Try to live, make fire, and find monkies to see what berries are edible.
And possibly rig up a small bale of dried grass to ignite and toss into the air using a bent over tree as a catapult, with which I could signal to the oncomming planes that I was trapped!!!!! :o

Luminous85

Luminous85

Starlit Memories

First thing I would do, if I were in the jungle, is wonder how in the heck I got there. After spending a little while coming to terms with my situation, I would try to hunt down other people. If the jungle was not inhabited, I would find a way to make shelter and keep myself occupied by teaching the baboons how to play "Survivor". I would then be the mastermind behind jungle cable...*_* I can see it now........

Signature

Maybe...i'll create a weapon to protect my self, then hunt for some foods ( fruits), cause i'm hungry now ^^ heeeee, make a new look about my life and find the way to get out, return home. I can't live without manga and anime =P

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

I'd join a pack of wolves! simple as that! then i'd become pack leader like princess monoke or maybe even crazier

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

hmm....i never thought about it! i wouldn't like to live there since there are a lot of bugs and nasty insects!!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I would swing from the vines, eat sweet fruit, and then go for a cool swim near the waterfals *says out loud* "paradise"

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

explore the jungle maybe??? hehe :p:p:p

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

first find a sorce of fresh water, build a fire ,and start working on a shelter.then Id try and find something to use for a weapon and go in search of food

Signature Image

Find me a Tarzan?
If that doesnt work out............... build a shelter, find a water souce, scope out food trails.
Simply put - pretend I have survival skills !

I would go swimming, have a treee house, make a pattio, with all day surround sound of the waves, and chill. Nice question.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.