Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If You Were In The Jungle... - Minitokyo

If You Were In The Jungle...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I don't know if I ever get to be in a jungle but I sure act as if I wasborn in one XD

Anywayz, I'd try to survive by any means possible. Hunt [and avoid being hunted XD], discover fire etc. Who knows, maybe I would even grow to like it XD

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Well ... I think I'll follow the steps of tigers and try to be one of them ... roar :)

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Act like Tarzan .. I guess.....

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

I'de hate it if I was alone. I'de build a shelter and get things tidy and then start working on trying to flag down a plane flying by.

If I was with my boyfriend, It would be a wonderful life as soon as we got food and shelter together...

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

niomea

niomea

broken wings

I will definitely enjoy myself in the depth of the greenery. Nature has always been a mystery and it will be fun to see what it may reveal. But of course because of that I will locate the stream after, keeping myself as close as possible to safety. ^_^

i'd find a waterfall or river cause water is important ^.^

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

I would definetly do the swinging from the braches thing like Tarzan, and i would also like to be near a waterfall, they are so beautiful... i would not look forward to the bugs though.... except for butterflies (ohh and fairies of course) because they're prettiful!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

build a kingdom in the jungle
after that i'll make my kingdom like amazon,with a lot of women to be my citizen

and I'll be the KING

he he he he he .....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.