Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help!!! Looking for a certain wallpaper - Minitokyo

help!!! Looking for a certain wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi, i had a wallpaper of a guy with his back turned and facing the beach. he had a surfboard in his hands it was a animated wallpaper but it had like a mosaic filter on it. i somehow lost the wallpaper and am trying my best to find it. if anyone knows of this wallpaper let me know thanks

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

>.< Nope sorry, haven't seen it.
>_< But I'll keep an eye out for it when I go through the galleries.
;) The specific details you gave make it easier to remember.
:pacman: I hope you find it. take care

Signature

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

so name of it, who creat, what anime,

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Quote by dellthxHi, i had a wallpaper of a guy with his back turned and facing the beach. he had a surfboard in his hands it was a animated wallpaper but it had like a mosaic filter on it. i somehow lost the wallpaper and am trying my best to find it. if anyone knows of this wallpaper let me know thanks

It was animated? If it was an animated paper then it must have been either a .gif or you had an .html file as the background and it was running a flash file or something similar. I don't know if any of this helps but I hope you find it. There aren't too many wallpapers here that aren't .jpg files, but Ill keep an eye out.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.