Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tutorials: Create Wings and Cloud Brushes - Minitokyo

Tutorials: Create Wings and Cloud Brushes

page 1 of 1 19 total items

lunaregina

lunaregina

mundus vult decipi

Finding a lack of Photoshop wing tutorials, I decided to create my own. I am currently still experimenting so new tutorials may be added in the near future.

Tutorials include anime style wings, fairy wings, and how to make cloud brushes for Photoshop. These are my first attempts at writing tutorials so please be kind in your replies. Click here to go to my tutorials or click on the image below. I'd love to see everyones results. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/lunaregina/fairyst.jpg

Signature Image

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Lunaregina I wanna thank you again for sharing these Tutorials with us :)
I really love the way you made "clouds, wings" your the best in this domain ;)
keep up the great work!!! and I really recommend everyone to check your excellent tutorials!!
wish you luck Luna :)

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

wow nice tutoriaals! thanks for sharing!! ^^

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Thanks... :)

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Oh my god!! Thats great!! Nice of you to put tutorials on, I definately will use these for my future walls :) Thanks so much :) See, that is how the more experienced ones should do, help the newbies to get better too :)

Signature Image

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

Super Fantastic, LunaRegina. I will study your techniques and hope to one day become at least a fraction as good as you are.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

OMG!
i love u!!! ^^...!!
great, now i will use it for my works....
thanks...
really, thank u very much!
this tutorial link is going to be in the front page of the group...!

omarb6

omarb6

Zero-G

now only you make wonderful wallpaper but also make good tutorials. thats so cool. very helpful tutorial.
well cya later.

Signature

Wow, thanks for the wonderful could tutorial! ^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

your tutorials are very helpful, very simplified and by that makes it easy to understand for beginners..

Ah...i'm searching a long time for a tutorial like that! THX to ya ma friend!
The pic is also very impressing!

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Your having really great tutorial. I'm impressed. Also your pictures are very good thanks for sharing all this info with us, and keep th good wok up like that.
See you around

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Mya

Mya

Angelic Maniac

Wow hoo...
Such a wonderfull tutorials ... You're best !
So lovely ! Thank you so much !

Waaaah.... its soo cool... i never can draw cloud.. ill practise more and more..

san kyuu... ^^

Signature

really good tutorials =D you rock! the pic is really nice too!

I found the cloud brush tutorial absolutely fantastic. With just 10 minutes browsing on Stock Exchange, and 10 minutes of making the brushes, I released http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23504009/ for The Gimp. Thanks for sharing such a useful tutorial!

DanyAnnie

DanyAnnie

iLOVEu

The wings shown at the top look totally awesome. I'm definitely gonna be trying this out in a minute. Thanks for taking the time to make the tutorials! ^_^

if you use your imagination......there's a really pretty banner here LMAO

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

OMG! Thank you soo much for this tutorial! This really helped me out and stuff! Thanks soo much! XD If you can find more tutorials and create a thread of it it would be great! Thanks again.

Signature Image

Regenbogen

Regenbogen

Somewhere over the Rainbow...

Yes... this is an absolutely helpful tutorial... :) I am glad you explained how to make the cloud brush... Thank you very much! It's really perfect to understand for beginners... like me! ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.