Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Piercings - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Umm...just wanted to find out how pierced the people im MT were :)....I have a few....three on my left ear, one on my right, and one bar piercing at the nape (back) of my neck (it seems to freak some people out...) -.-' . What about all of you?

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

i have my ears pierced, and i also just got my nose pierced. ^.^

yokoe1887

yokoe1887

Relentless Despair

I have three earings in each ear. I have my lip peirced also ^-^. I'm going to get my ears peirced again ^-^. I really like peircing @_@ I'm addicted to them. Next I'm getting my eyebrow peirced then my nose ^-^.

Signature

one on each ear XD cant peirce too much... due to school and parents.. and the view from the others

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

I don't have piercings on me.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

I got my ears pierced so long ago that I don't even remember the age. >< I do really want to get my left cartilidge pierced soon. "It's going to hurt!" ><

I have both ears pierced once in the standard spot, another piercing at the top of my left ear, and my nose pierced.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i've just got both ears pierced in the usual spot. that's enough for me! ^_^'

Signature Image

i hav three piercings...two on my left and one on my right

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

owwwwwwwwww that must hurt! Dont wanna ever try that.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

I have one on my left ear and another one on the right.... that's enough for me. ^-^

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

two in my left ear, three in my right, and a belly buton ring ( that my parents still dont know about ) lol

Signature

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

I got 1 in my left ear, and my right nipple done, My parents dont know about that, and its best if they dont find out, lol. We all know wat would happen if they were to find out anytime soon

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

I don't like piercings, though when I grow up I might change my mind. But my ex has maybe tramautized me to the whole piercing thing, since she had piecings I wouldn't think to.... piece. I wouldn't want people pokin me with hot needles, I think I'll pass.

Dancing vegtables freak me out.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

one in each ear :) i dunt want any more piercing in any of my body.

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

not very found of peircings even on other people so wont have one really

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Well actually i think i have alot of piercings ^_^' I have 3 on my right ear, 2 on my left ear, i got my nose pierced, and my belly button :) I had my tonge pierced before but it is kindv'e hard to take care of. That's my piercing :)

.:peace:.

I'm Back!!

AquaLily

AquaLily

Emeralis' biggest fan!

I a stud in each ear and two hoops ion my right ear and my belly button pierced :)

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

I have 2 in my left ear lobe and one in my right. It used to be two but because of work and having to take them out every day one got infected until the point where I had to let it close. I have one in the top cartlidge on my left ear (i dont know if there is a special name for it hehehe) and I have my right eyebrow pierced and my tongue

I'm not pierced, i even don't have holes for earrings, and no tattoos. My body is my temple and sacred (and I mean both of these literally), so no unnatural modification if I can help it.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

2 in my right ear, three in my left, and my belly button for a grand total of six

Signature

I think girls with eyebrow and multiple ear piercings are HOT. Ahhhhh... I don't have any piercings, though... :-/

I have no piercings for now but next year im going to get one in my tonge ,two in the top of my left ear and one in my mouth in the right corner.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

one on each ear lobe... want one on my cartalidge tho'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.