Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Piercings - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

I have no piercings at all. I think that piercings on places other than the ears are rather wierd or disgusting in some cases where the person has like 10+ piercings on their face..

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

i just have one in each ear
i do want a second in the top part of my right ear though

only one on each ear.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

wow, i'm surprised! nobody else here has a navel piercing? cool, i'm even more unnatural!

2 piercings on each ear, but I'm working on getting a third one on my right ear.

I wouldn't be allowed to have a peircing untill I move out, but if I would get one I'd probably just get my one ear done. Not sure if I ever will get a peircing though.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Two rings (the ones with the little ball on them) sort of on the top of my left ear. Contemplated getting an eyebrow piercing but decided not to (thank god :P )

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

um no pireceings here but i think they are cool lol ^_^'

What Can Any One Do ?

just one ear that's pierced

i ve only got a pair of usual piercings, one on the left and one on the right
but i m thinking og piercing a pair more....
It's quite a fashion here at my school
to break the rules, that is.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i just got one piercing on each or my ears, i want to get second ear piercings and a nose ring but due to my parents and my age, i cant so i'll have to wait it out and see if i still want that when i get old enough

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Two on my left ear and that is about it/ The one on your nape seems really cool

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.