Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This life is full of surprises - Minitokyo

This life is full of surprises

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well............just this morning a girl want to be my girlfriend.............That's why i'm shocked.No girls like me before..................................................

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

congratulations!!!!! I really hope this relationship works out!!!! XP XP XP XP
oh and do you like her??

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

i don't think she's the first one but maybe other girls where to shy to tell you. but if you like this girl as well i would say you go boy^_~if you don't, tell her its sad and painfull for her but better than saying yes and breaking up later because you didn't liked her in the first place.
good luck^_^

Signature

GonTidus

GonTidus

Dise

hahaha indeed...full of surprises , good luck with your girlfriend. ^_______^

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by IcyBladeWell............just this morning a girl want to be my
girlfriend.............That's why i'm shocked.No girls like me
before..................................................

Well(...) who can't judge yourself that easily if what you say is true then that girl wouldn't bother herself to ask you out ;) anyway I will wish yuo luck hope everything will work out ;)
Congratulations :)

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

congratulations IcyBlade-san! (and have some more confidence in yourself! lol, my ex-bf had your exact mindset before i asked him out! XP) i hope that everything works out for you and the girl! :D

Signature Image

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

well, that girl must have mustered some courage to be able to ask a guy that. anyway good luck and congrats

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

JadeTigress

JadeTigress

kawaii dorei

congrats my mt friend and good luck with it all :)

Signature

Gratz~ and lets just hope it is not a plank. I know of girls who do that in a true of dare game. :sweat:

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

congratulations!!!!! Thats weird but i think shes just using you LOL.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

congratulations!!!!! Thats weird but i think shes just using you LOL or i might be wrong.

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by mizu-megamii don't think she's the first one but maybe other girls where to shy to
tell you. but if you like this girl as well i would say you go boy^_~if
you don't, tell her its sad and painfull for her but better than saying
yes and breaking up later because you didn't liked her in the first
place. good luck^_^

I agree with mizu-megami if you like her then that's great, if you don't let her down gentily and don't use stupid break up lines like its not you its me or worse its you not me. congratulations and hope it works out for you! :)

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Hey, that's the best news to hear from a friend. Congratulation. I really hope both of you will hit off in a positive direction. :D

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Congrats ^^ if only any guy will say that to me, esp the one i have a crush on.... XD

Wow.......you a so lucky man..........gosh.....is just like in the anime story :D :D :D !!!
Omedetto!!! Omedetto!!! Omedetto!!!

Neo34556

hollar to all my new friendz

Bla... Bla... Ya-da... Ya-da... Congrats... Why didn't you come to school today??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

~Neo34556~

also visit my bestfriends
Snow-Hime, Beoulved & IcyBlade

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Nice man. You gotta keep your newly formed "pimp hand" strong. Jokes! Hope it all works out for you.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Haha congrats. I hope everything works out for the best.

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

congratulations! hope you get on well with her (btw do you like her?)

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

ok do i say congratulations? ok Congratulations!! she must really like you cuz she had the guts to tell you how she feels. ;)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Quote by melissa-clynecongratulations! hope you get on well with her (btw do you like her?)

I like her too...........................

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Some guys have all the luck Hehehe
Just make decisions you won't regret & very importantly don't do things that hurt alright? ^^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

that is soooo awesome...i wish that happened to me. You should try out a relationship, but make sure you dont go overblown with it. If you want any tips about relationships see my thread titled universal truths about relationships. Good luck... :D :D :D :D :D

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

heh heh kind of a shock the first time isnt it? :P
but remember: dont be pushed into a relationship!!! ONLY date her if you really love her!!!
AND I MEAN that!

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.