Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blood+ - Minitokyo

Tagged under Blood+

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

So has anyone else seen the trailer. A lot of ppl dont like that the style is different from the Movie but I prefer Blood+ animation.

Signature Image

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

hmm.. does peace maker count!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

still not watch the stories yet but will.....Saya look so cute...

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

so anyone else seen the preview?

Signature Image

no sorry havent seen it yet

The 1st episode is now out.

Signature Image

Blood+ has a high expectation on it....i havent seen it yet, but it kinda reminds me of FMA when i see it ^^ Ahwell, its gotta be good if its in the primetime spot!

\(^o^)/

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

A very good episode. Has good animation and story was nicely done. The ending left me wanting to see episode 2 asap. And its going to have 50+ episodes! Hope there are plenty of plot twists to keep me interested til the end.

Signature

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

The first episode was alright. Art and animation were quite good but the story or characters haven't grabbed my attention yet. I'm afraid it'll be as shallow as the movie.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

I've heard many good comments about it but I'm gonna wait until a few epi's come out then watch em.

The first episode is great. Excelent stories and characters....
Blood+ looks like another story line.
I can't wait to see the 2nd ep!!!

T________T

Quote by WindirThe first episode was alright. Art and animation were quite good but
the story or characters haven't grabbed my attention yet. I'm afraid
it'll be as shallow as the movie.

Its only the 1st episode and since its going to be a long anime they you have to wait a bit to make a judgment.

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

50+ episodes? Wow, that's ambitious. The style looked a bit familiar, but I couldn't place it. The first ep was pretty good, but that's usually the case. It hooked me right in. Can't wait to see more.

Signature Image

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

I hope it's great because i have some expetaitions on it after reading some stuff

this looks pretty promising and the animation looks good.... seems liek its goin to be a diff storyline though.. well see what happens :D

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Quote by NotT

Quote by WindirThe first episode was alright. Art and animation were quite good but

Its only the 1st episode and since its going to be a long anime they you have to wait a bit to make a judgment.

It's not as if they couldn't have done more in a first episode. Monster is a long series (78 episodes) and it grabbed my attention within the first episode where Blood+ did not.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

Quote by ddongthis looks pretty promising and the animation looks good.... seems liek
its goin to be a diff storyline though.. well see what happens :D

Its the prequal to Blood: The Last Vampire

Signature Image

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Actually no, it's the sequel to Blood: The Last Vampire.
Saya has forgotten her memory.

I have seen the 1st and 2nd eps of Blood+, and they were great! :D
The opening song, Aozora no Namida, by Hitomi Takahashi is really nice too. :)

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

Quote by Windir

Quote by NotT

Quote by WindirThe first episode was alright. Art and
animation were quite good but

Its only the 1st episode and since its going to be a long anime they
you have to wait a bit to make a judgment.

It's not as if they couldn't have done more in a first episode. Monster
is a long series (78 episodes) and it grabbed my attention within the
first episode where Blood+ did not.

Oh come on that Monster comparison is just unfair. x)
i think it's one of the most promising series this season. And it looks better than the movie. Katsuya Terada might be a good artist but... I dunno, the character designs don't translate too well into animation in my opinion.

Hmmm I've seen Blood teh last vampire but never seen this before.

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

It's new, only 2 episodes have aired in Japan.

I'm so glad it took Gundam Seed Destiny's timeslot in Japan... :D

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

Quote by StryderHiryuuIt's new, only 2 episodes have aired in Japan.

I'm so glad it took Gundam Seed Destiny's timeslot in Japan... :D

ya.. Gundam Seed Destiny sux man... i totally will support Blood+ all de way !

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Have you seen the Siberian express episode? Now that was great, I just can't wait until Bakakozou releases the next one! What will be revealed about the past relationship of Saya and Hagi, I wonder?

What do you think about the new opening? At first I didn't really like it, because I tought that the song Aozora no Namida was much better, but I got used to it for now. It's not that bad if you listen to it several times. :)
I miss the ending theme Kataritsugo Koto too...

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I've been watching this show, despite my contempt for the main character, since I dl'ed the first episode months ago. I must say that it is finally improving. I think the new OP and ED are must better than the originals and I have a lot more interest in the show now that Saya has begun to grow into a stronger person. I look at characters in most anime the same way I look at real people. I expect my anime heroes to show the same ability to bear up under pressure that my friends do. Everyone has movements of weakness and fear. It is nice to see that this character is finally learning to move above them and do her job.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.