Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blood+ - Minitokyo

Tagged under Blood+

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

I hope Kai will show more of his own background and become strong (in some way, physically or emotionally). I like a lot this boy (I think he is the most "human" of the main characters), but... as it s said in my home, he is a "pupas" (he s so weak and useless... T.T).

Movie was much more darker and heavier. TV series looks more like a soft version despite all this blood and stuff. Compared to a TV series there are lots of inconsistences for example the katana witch Saya is using. In movie there was no grooves for Sayas blood, just simple Japanese steel to kill all those monsters. And what's with whis whole brothers-sister love ? It look like something added to make Saya look less like a killing machine more like human. There where no such nonsens in the movie. The biggest c^*%(p is Hagi - half human half Chiropteran with a cello - give me a brake please..............

noirnw

noirnw

Shin no Noir

I like the way the series is developing now, adding much more emotion and human interaction between Saya and the people around her, especially her siblings and Hagi. The occasional 'break' episodes in between story arcs are also entertaining and adds more depth to the different relationships and friendships present. :)

Just watched a bit of the first episode, but I will watch the rest as soon as I have time.
I liked the character design a lot, and the overall animation quality seems pretty nice.

tidus8888

tidus8888

~~confused~~

i haven;t seen the movie..but i like the series...interesting storyline :)

i was wrong to let u go

i''m so slow. every was like watch dis anime long ago. n jus start recently. its a realli nice 1.

GloriaChan

GloriaChan

*-_Moments Of Love_-*

Diva! u mother*****r! U stupid Riku! Saya doesn't sleep pls! Really love this anime

haha..

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads older than 4 weeks that have not been active unless you have something new to add to the discussion.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.