Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Last Game - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 19 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

What was the very last game you bought, downloaded, rented etc ?
How much did it cost n how long do you think it would last before you get sick and tired of it?
By the gameplay, graphics etc.
Becoz i see people buying games Bcoz the cover looks good but didnt really see the lame part of the game.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

The last game I played was.... Stepmania on the computer... it was for free... and uhhh... I don't think I'll ever get sick of it @_@ Overall I dont' really play games... and I don't ever remember *buying* any... I'm just not a games junkie ^_^'

*goes off to play tetris instead*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

the last game i bought was dungeon siege 2.
it cost 45,00 euro and it's a great rpg like diablo.
i think, i will play it for a looooong time ;)

The last game I bought and just finished playing was Soul Link. This is the second game created by Navel. I bought the used premium box version so the price was pretty cheap. Roughly $50.

Personally, I enjoyed playing this game but if you don't know Japanese then it will be disappointing since it is pretty dialogue intensive. ^_^'

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

The last one I bought was Suikoden IV. Pretty cool game. Some bits are a little off-set, but nothings perfect, huh? XD Not completed it, yet, but I will, when the time is right. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I bought Star Wars BattleFront for like 20 bucks when it was on sale.

Ray1618

Ray1618

Sega Slave

Last game I bought I think is adavance wars II for GBA played it a lil on a emulator first but got really adict & now I can also play it where ever I want :P, Still play it a lot~ It's a great game!

last game I bought was Neverwinter Nights + Expensions for around 25 Euro. I'm stuck at the moment, so I play already other games

Just purchased Warhammer 40K: Winter Assault. Pretty good expansion, though I wished there were more units. Some of the "new units" were already seen in the first game, like the Leman Russ tank.

the last 1 ive bought is juiced itwas so awsome
on the first fewdays but know its an antique sitting in my garage!!!!!!!!!
and all the othere games i bought is gay 2 they all suck
o yea juiced was aabout $100

The last game I bought is WOW Offline.

The last game I bought was Nintendogs

Credit to toxictea23 for the Kirby Avatar

I just bought Ace Combat 4, Ace Combat 5, and Guilty Gear Isuka for a little over 60 bucks yesterday.

i love all of them so it's well worth the investment IMO. I'll be playing them for a while.

<<Becoz i see people buying games Bcoz the cover looks good but didnt really see the lame part of the game.>>

You wouldn't believe how many people I've seen buy a game because there's a hot girl on the cover and then later return or complain about it saying that it sucks. It's a given that sex sells but sheesh... it's like some people are buying these games expecting to see the cover girl nude it in somewhere.

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Probably Neverwinter Nights, Diablo II, and Dungeon Siege Legends of arania at the moment XD
I'll probably get bored of it later on when my dad doesn't let me use the laptop XD Anyways, I also am moving onto One Piece: Grand Battle. ITS AWESOME!! But i'll get bored of it when my bad luck returns and i start losing XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

remember ever playing frogger???
well i got way newer version
i not sure of the price
still not tired of it though
I LOVE frogger AND sesshoumaru

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

The last game I played was Sid Meier's 'Pirates!' on the XBOX which was unexpectedly very, veery ,very addictive and played it for hours and hours.It is one of the games which I recommend to XBOX owners who has alot of free time. But I would rather play Halo2 Heheh....

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

the last game i played is maple story^^
i downloaded it from the internet. it's an online game.
the graphics are really cute and the players there are so friendly^^
but the game is kinda boring...and it takes a long time to level up....
anyways, i still enjoyed the game^^

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

The last game i bought was a legitimate copy of warcraft 3, the frozen throne. I had a burnt copy for like 2 years beforehand, but i could neva play on the net.

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.