Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who are your good friends on this Minitokyo? - Minitokyo

Who are your good friends on this Minitokyo?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

My good friends on this MT are bbls, kanjimidori, k1ru, Zefie, chau-chan, PAche, Fire-Flies, Angel XXX, jinky, and especially UtraMarine- the person who understand clearly what I say
And you?

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

bitsuketto san, kitten san, ayasal san....and many others like the likes of melissa clyne chan, and some like ramchong-chin

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I have here a lot of friends and I just can't say who is my favurite. I like them all :)
They all are my good friends and I hope to know them better and better :)
Take care

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

PAche

PAche

hoarder

blklotus, rainofstars,you,xandman,ikorus,irix, tetsuo,batrisha,kuroimisa to name a few XD its impossible to name'em all!cheers to y'all friends!

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

All of my good friends are on my very list and I'll be more than happy to add more if ya'll like.

Even if I have been here for about 2 months now I still feel kinda newbish here so I doubt I'm a favorite in this site.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

I love everyone!!!

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cy, Winterlilac, BrokenDreamz, & Devilet

Rennard

Rennard

The Captain

The Renegades, they know who they are ;)

Spidey-Matt

Spidey-Matt

Shira (Spidey-Matts Chicken)

RahX101, AnimeAlchemist I am starting to get to know both Sakuraminimotto and Dianas I hope to get to know everyone on our fl ^^ All on there are really sweet ^^ -Shira

Signature
Click here to visit my gallery.

Sniper's Motto:"Don't run, you'll only die tired!"

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.