Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child - Minitokyo

Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ok, right now im really into thunderhead and Relic, can anyone recomend any other good books by them?

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

ialready told you to read relic, but heres the list if you forget:
relic --> reliquary --> cabinet of curiousities --> brimstone --> dance of death

the ice limit, thunderhead, mount dragon, and riptide are all separate but are somehow connected to the other books.

dont read the codex, it sucks.

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 05:50am
i wuz goin thru my forum posts and i realized that still life with crows should be before brimstone

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.