Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u like solitude? - Minitokyo

do u like solitude?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

well i am really annoyed by everyone in my family,they say that i am negative because i like solitude,they forget that solitude enlarges the thinking space in each person!so tell me are u with me?

*the man from jupiter*

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I prefer being on my own than with others, I find it more....relaxing and normally I can't stand most of the people around me
However, some people are alright to be around with =P

So..yeah, most of the time (if not all the time) I do like Solitude

miaowmiaowmiaow

miaowmiaowmiaow

In pursuit of a glorious dream.

I like be alone; it gives me space to think
I like be alone; it enables me to fly with imagination
I like be alone; it leaves me to dream
I like be alone; no one criticizes me
I like be alone; my opportunity to draw anime!!!

"Truth is relative"
A statement which is relatively true...

yeah solitude is nice.
gives me time to think about things and its really nice and calm

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I enjoy my states of solitude, it enables me to contemplate about the decisions I have to make in my life. Not to forget the peace and quiet as well.
I get the same response from my family and friends, they think im negative because I like to be alone and im always quiet and not have much to say but they should understand I enjoy solitude because I can concentrate on what I need to do in my life, so that I'm more relaxed and able to sustain a strong relationship with my family and others.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

yea i like solitude alot...so much that i stray away from my friends

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

id rather be alone then with my parents around...
so yeah i like solitude

my mom is saying right now i live on my own little island...
i think like stfu... you dont know me
ah wel...

[center]Signature Image[/center]

i like solitude

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

Quote by PAPTIMUSwell i am really annoyed by everyone in my family,they say that i am
negative because i like solitude,they forget that solitude enlarges the
thinking space in each person!so tell me are u with me?

I enjoy solitude, but to claim you believe in it so is a vagury of perception- a fallacy or lack of moral intellect. Exposure breeds immunity, but lack thereof will provide you nothing but ineptness in facing whatever you may comfront.

Sorry- don't mean to sound insulting or intimidaiting >_< psychology classes make us -try- to sound objective.

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

Quote by 8ball

Quote by PAPTIMUSwell i am really annoyed by everyone in my family,they say that i am
negative because i like solitude,they forget that solitude enlarges the
thinking space in each person!so tell me are u with me?

I enjoy solitude, but to claim you believe in it so is a vagury of perception- a fallacy or lack of moral intellect. Exposure breeds immunity, but lack thereof will provide you nothing but ineptness in facing whatever you may comfront.

Sorry- don't mean to sound insulting or intimidaiting &gt;_&lt; psychology classes make us -try- to sound objective.

feel free to say anything XO

*the man from jupiter*

Acuni

Acuni

wrapped in night

well then they are negative to what is so wonderfull beeing with others if you need some time for your own if you like it then you are not negative or something you enyoj the other stile of life X3

Signature

i think im better on my own, i like just dealing with me, so people tell me im dark, unhappy, depressed, a loner, antisocial... etc etc. true i may be some of those things, but i don't think it's bad to be "in solitude" there's nothing wrong with it, i have friends and i talk to people, i just like being on my own more...

THE WORLD WILL FALL TO DOOM IN A MATTER OF MINUTES... OH DONT WORRY I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC...

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

As much as I like solitude, I like being around other peoples as well, as long as it is people I like. At times you want to be alone, sometimes you don't.

Signature Image

being alone? bullshit! if you like to be alone that much you would trash your PC, cut off your telephone conneciton, unplug the tube, lock the doors and swallow the key and tell the dog to do the shopping cuz you like to be alone and not with other people. all of you that are saying you like to be alone are hypocrites.

I like being alone, love the freedom that comes with it. I can do whatever I want. Don't have to worry about other people come to bother me about stuff...

Signature

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

Quote by emilydastrangei think im better on my own, i like just dealing with me, so people tell me im dark, unhappy, depressed, a loner, antisocial... etc etc. true i may be some of those things, but i don't think it's bad to be "in solitude" there's nothing wrong with it, i have friends and i talk to people, i just like being on my own more...

i agree with everything u said,and let me tell u that we are in the same boat. :)

*the man from jupiter*

mayashin

*Sugar flyin'*

Solitude is good from time to time, but company is necessary as well. You can't possibly want to spend all of your time alone coz then all you do is think (it is good but not in massive doses, in my case it is dangerous lol). The thing about dealing wtih people is that they have their opinion, and that's great and all coz we all do, BUT the only opinion about yourself that matters it's yours alone. Meeting people and talking to them can be great because you can find awesome people!! (my friends are the coolest and I love being with them). Solitude is also a good thing because there are times when we just need to sit down and sort all of our thoughts. It's all about the balance baby!!

**Mayashin**

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

yokoe1887

yokoe1887

Relentless Despair

I like solitude. My family thinks i spend to much time by myself but i quite enjoy my time alone. It's so nice and peaceful ^-^.

Signature

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I also do it once in a while, when I get so tired of doing anything. Sometime there is a certain feeling that you would like to spend your time alone. When I had my vacation, me and my WRX wagon cruised around the Las Vegas valley and drove 'round 130 mi. in one day going nowhere, when I need solitude I just hop in my wagon and go. My wagon is my 2nd home and my best soltitude room. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

i hate being around people

I am a very solitary person.
I keep to myself, and I like it that way.
I sometimes like being around others, but I really do like sitting alone in a dark room with no lights on, and just a computer going.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I like solituda at times, but not all the time. If I'm with the same group of people for a long time, I gotta get away just a little bit. I like to have time to myself. But most times I like the company of others, things are just more fun that way.

Signature Image

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

Quote by fatsobobI am a very solitary person.
I keep to myself, and I like it that way.
I sometimes like being around others, but I really do like sitting alone in a dark room with no lights on, and just a computer going.

same here...

Paptimus-Kun my family is saying the same thing yours are and sometimes i wish they would be quiet but I just forget about it. And Ignore them.

Quote by burnoutbeing alone? bullshit! if you like to be alone that much you would trash your PC, cut off your telephone conneciton, unplug the tube, lock the doors and swallow the key and tell the dog to do the shopping cuz you like to be alone and not with other people. all of you that are saying you like to be alone are hypocrites.

I don't think we ment to take it that far -_-'

Hello. First of all, I would like to say that I understand your feelings about how nerve racking family can become sometimes - the constant nagging, yelling, getting on your case, etc. But as for solitude, I partially agree with what you say. Being alone is good sometimes for it gives you a chance to think and reevaluate things going on in your life. But I believe that solitude enlarges your thinking only to a certain limit. If you're alone, then there is only so much that you can understand based on your own thinking. But communicating and establishing relationships with various people will further develop your cognitive process and further expand your realization of the different perspectives that surround you. I believe that understanding how other people feel and think will give you greater insight on how to deal with certain things in life... Anyhow, I think I'm getting off topic here... But as for me, solitude is good sometimes, but if subjected to it for a long period of time, it can be painful…

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.