Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New and here to stay - Minitokyo

New and here to stay

page 1 of 1 19 total items

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Hi everyone.. I'm new here and love the place already... Hope that we can chat.. Message me anytime! ^_~

A little about myself:

I'm addicted to anime, sleep, and graphics. I spend most of my time trying to improve my works and juggle college at the same time. Wish I could do it for a living, but parents are supporting BUSINESS... So yes... My personal quote happens to be: "Quiet with a gothic soul and an unparalleled use of sarcasm."

Mmm

Mmm

Mmm....

Hi ^____^
Welcome to Minitokyo! I hope you have a fun time here :)

Hello! Welcome to Minitokyo! I hope you have a great time here, a flourishing gallery, hope you get as many comments and favourites as possible but most of all I wish you to make a lot of new friends. See ya around ^.^

Hi there!
Welcome to MT and I hope you enjoy your time around here. My wishes to you are basicaly the same as the ones of my friend Freckles. See ya ;)

welcome xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

WOW! Mange Sharingan AND a Gundam fan! Grizlyed you're my new best friend ^^;

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Heya. Welcome to MiniTokyo, and I hope you have a nice time. ^^

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Welcome to MT.I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Credit to toxictea23 for the Kirby Avatar

Welcome to the neighborhood, glad ur enjoying uourslf already. See Ya around :)

Hi everone nice to meet you all^^.Hope eveyone is enjoy themself. :) :)

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

have fun enjoy your stay

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hey hey...welcome to MT..enjoy ur time here OX stay around and be active... ^_^'
hmm nice avatar btw....and i love ur quote :hmpf: c ya around ;)

Kiriou

Kiriou

~**Cherry Kisses**~

Hello Welcome to MT xRedPhoenix. I hope you have a good time here. This forum will be one of your favorites ^ ^

hi hello
wish you have great time here, and meet maaaany new friends
just one thing....Be active(of course, as much as you can)
bye ;)

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

There are still people answering to this nooby post? :D LOL thanks all, I've pretty much settled in and nailed up the posters already XP

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Hi i hope you will enjoy it here on MT. Come and join our group MicroTokyo i think you will find our grop very interesting. :) (if ya dont know how to get there click on the "MicroTokyo". :) )

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Hey hey *waves*

w~e~l~c~o~m~e!!!!! Though I feel a bit weird for saying this since I'm a newbie myself...lol:) My name is Mesmerisz (Mez,Mezmy, Mezmie....w/e) and I hope you have fun browsing/posting!

And did I mention I *heart* your avie? Lol, oh and, feel free to friend me:)

<3,
Mezmy

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Hi welcome. I'm glad you like it here. :)

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Geez.. i've been here for weeks and this thread is still used? ^_~

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.