Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you give your life for the person you love? - Minitokyo

Would you give your life for the person you love?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hello all of MT I wanted to ask. Would you give your life for the person you love? If the time came where you had to decide between your life and the person you love.......... which one would you chose? I know that this is a very hard question to but I like to ask questions that make you think. So tell me what would you do?

Your life.............or the one you love.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

the one i love!! :s

i can't life without she :s

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Yup I would.

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I can't really answer yes or no, because it'd be pretty easy to just say yes, but you can never really know how you'll react if you're ever faced with this sort of decision.

ensabahnur is right , I do not know what I would have done in a situasion like that . But I would defently kill for the protection of my loved ones :-)

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed"

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

If you dont, its either two things.

One, your a selfish person, who would never ever get a soul mate or anything like that in life.

Two, its not true love.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

lammo

lammo

heh ... wouldnt know about that, havnt found my "true love" ... but yea wouldnt know until im put in that situation

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

if she is my true love. i said YES, without doubting it a second.

of course, always. Even though when i pass away and she is crying for my death i would want her to find someone else who makes her happy just as i did.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I would but giving life to others so that they could live thats a very good deed!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Sorry for it being such a hard question but think about it. People in life have to sk question that make you think. I want everyone to be honest. Think for a second don't just rush it. Think.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i would give my life for the one i love with no doubt because i have already given her my soul..........

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

My life, for sure. If I don't have loved ones anymore, then I got no life either.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

idk how anyone would know unless they've been in a life threatning position with there loved one

the person I love eh?
well knowing that I want to die trading my life for another "worthy" life.... the answer is obvious
There is no greater love than giving your life for another, and I hold that line pretty deep in my ethics. I wouldn't even have to think twice if it was for a loved one.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i would... if she was my true love then yeah, i would do it.

chanome

*Shocked*

er... it kind of depends... I would have to know for certain that the one I loved would be saved if I died. Otherwise, its kind of stupid to just let yourself die...

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

if I truely loved the person with all that's left of my heart, I would give up anything for him... My friend had a little thing on one of her drawings once and it fit the moment as well it said "I give you my heart, now it's your turn to break it" that made me think of this question. I would give up my life if the time came and I had to decide, I've been through enough and would think that he is the one that is deserving of a better life than which I have had..

Hope that's a good answer ^_^;;

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

tsuta

tsuta

The ivy.

I most definitely would. ^_^

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i fink soo.... :\

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

It's a hard question to answer.
I mean, if you lost someone you love, you would feel as though a part of you is gone.
Never ending torment and depression.

If you gave your life for the person, then they would have to go through that emotional pain and great sence of loss....
It's hard...and you never know what will happen if you do happen to be in a situation like that...and cercumstances would play a part too. What if you couldn't do anything?

I just hope I would have the strength to save my love at my own expense....

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Yeah, I would rather sacrifice my life for someone I love rather than having someone do it for me.

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

i would give up my life for the person i love.

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

I would give anythig for the person I love, that includes my life

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.