Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you give your life for the person you love? - Minitokyo

Would you give your life for the person you love?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

I would do it but I don't know how I would feel about doing it if the time actually came, but most likely I would do it.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

my life

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I would do it without no hesitation at all.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

yup i will sacrifice myself for her if needed

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Sacrifice?? Naaa I'm a soul swiper I'd just steal him back........ But if it came to tons of torture I'd summit myself to that insead of my mate.
;)

If her life was in danger, then yes, in a heartbeat. I wouldn't be able to live without my fiancee (wife in December) knowing that I had the power to save her life, even at the cost of my own.

I don't know, if I give my life for her she'll prolly feel guilty about it for the rest of her life and blame herself for my death, on the other hand if I don't give my life away I'll have to live with the guilt so I honestly don't know what I'd do.
Guess I'll do what seems right at the moment.

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

its there own fault if they get in that situation, so they can get themselves out of it

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

Quote by NedelMy life, for sure. If I don't have loved ones anymore, then I got no life either.

I second that........it's a hard decision but I rather not end up living but having the person I love gone....

Yeah and no, cause they may need me again to save them.

It takes alot of dedication and guts to give your life for the one you truly love...

I'd try everything I can to do to protect her from danger, even if it means taking the bullet in the heart for her.

This is my signature!

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I definitely would. And thinking about it, I realise there's a number of people I'd give my life for. I guess I either have lots of regard for lots of people, or little regard for my life. But I'd bet on the former.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

I would die for someone i truly loved, if i was loved truly back by that person. But I have never even experienced the feeling, so I really don't know how'd I'd act in a life or death situation.

When you feel lost, what do you do? When your alone, who can help you? When you've been betrayed, who can you trust?

Quote by ensabahnurI can't really answer yes or no, because it'd be pretty easy to just say yes, but you can never really know how you'll react if you're ever faced with this sort of decision.

I have to agree its pretty easy to say yes because it the one u luv but i probly (can't spell >.<) would, i mean if u love them (the way u should) u should want to do any thing for them
also not to be pick'e but who and how much i know and love them plays a role but i know for a fact, if its my girl there HELL YEAH i'll DIE FOR HER, wouldn't!!!!?

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Wow I had noidea this would be such a popular thread thank you all for replying on it. Sorry that's a hard question, All you have to do is think about it. I'm a very visual person so I can see that happening in my head and I would give my life for the people I love no questions asked. Thanks again for replying anymore would be really nice. (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

true love? if that is a true so both death together, no one can still live without true love. but if you can live so it just love not true love. so your question is: "Would you give your life for the person you love? If the time came where you had to decide between your life and the person you love.......... which one would you chose?" lol i still alive if that just love but if it is my true love -we dead together.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

that’s a tough question does the one you love want you to do so they can live and be alone with out there love but then you would be with out your love this is a good question I think to hard to answers.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

Quote by ensabahnurI can't really answer yes or no, because it'd be pretty easy to just say yes, but you can never really know how you'll react if you're ever faced with this sort of decision.

i'd hafta agree to that! :)

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

First i must find the other half of my life apple then i will think about it. Anyway i probably would becose life is short anyway but what would she do? Find other man and life happily whit kids then you would just waste your life.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

I dont know about you people who are willing to let your love ones die for your selfishness.
define the person your love like love ones, family grandma n granddad, mom and dad, brother and sister. Its a very honourable deed to sacrifice your life for love ones.

Kondo

Bunny Ronin

I would honestly and gladly give my life away for the woman I love. I could never imagine life without her.

(\_/)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member of::[BunnyWorldDomination]::[Bleach]

The Bible::[Vol.1]::[Vol.2]::[Vol.3]

Good question. :\ I really can not gave you a straight answer. Because I never love anyone. I don't even know what is love is. Or even it even exits. I might. I do beleive eveyone have someone. I guess the answer to your question might be yes.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

The person I luv....definitely!

I will do it if it is for the person I really love.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.