Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you give your life for the person you love? - Minitokyo

Would you give your life for the person you love?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

..hhmm.. well to me.. it doesnt really have to be someone i love.. care about is a better word.. then again.. kinda a hard decision cause then there's people that lose you.. so its not that simple..

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I can realy say yes I would cause I have put My life on the line for someone I loved before :)

cinnamonsin

cinnamonsin

spicy-sweet dream

It depends on the situation.

Sure, I would take a life-threatening risk to try and save them, but in hopes that we both would come out alive.

But let's pretend this is some story... and the bad guy has my loved one and tells me that if I commit suicide, he will set the person free. I wouldn't be too quick to do that. Once I'm dead, how do I know that he'll keep his word? He probably wouldn't. So I would plan a way to rescue my love.

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

definitely no joke
.....................................................................(...) to fit the 64 charater max, lol

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Quote by cinnamonsinIt depends on the situation. Sure, I would take a life-threatening risk
to try and save them, but in hopes that we both would come out alive.

agreed

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I would gladly give my life for the man i love . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Tenner

Tenner

Nice Guy

Pshaw. Big words and nothing more until you actually *are* in a situation where you have to choose. It'd not out of question I'd do it but hell if I'm proudly proclaiming "Omg definitely!!!" from the comfort of my chair.

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

Yeah... I would give my life for the person I love.

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

of course... if i can love someone someday

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I just read threw all the posts and I want to thank everyone who replyed on my thread. I feel as tho I should give thanks to the people who took the time to relpy to this. In life it is better now to make hard choses befor the time comes even if you do not want to think about it. Most people today feel as tho they don't need to think about things like this or anything else for that matter. But I want to challenge the normal mind set. So yes it may be hard but in the long run it is only making you stronger. So thanks very much!! (*^_^*)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

iono...what is love?

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

i guess it depends on the situation
ya i would *nods*

Devastation

Devastation

Changing the Past and Future

I would, but you have to realize, what that would do to the person you just saved. That person would be devastated to lose the one they love. One I would not want someone to go through that, but yet I would still save them.

Signature

Quote by DevastationI would, but you have to realize, what that would do to the person you just saved. That person would be devastated to lose the one they love. One I would not want someone to go through that, but yet I would still save them.

very vaild point

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

This thread is a logical fallacy: False Dilemma

You are given two choices, option one or option two....

Kind of like the car salesman story: You have an eye on a car you like, then he says, well this car is on sale today only, if you don't buy it, you won't get another great deal like it.

My answer is option (whatever the hell I want) - I would try to save the person I love to the best of my abilities if it came down to death, but giving my own life - that would totally depend on the situation (gray area). Nothing is pure black and white.

-repeat-

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Yes I would. Because I love him soooooooooo much and I'd rather exchange lives with him.

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

jarvisjerk

jarvisjerk

!~Tooth & Nail~!

To me, "to die is 10 times easier than to live"... If to give live means to die for someone, then I would believe most people will be more than willing to do for their loved ones. But for me, the biggest sacrifice one can make is not to die for someone... but to give up ones life for the one they love (like parents to child).

But if we look it other way around... would you want the one you love to die for you? Like most, I won't want it.

And like most, I always forget to truely love the ones I love. Life is precious... to bad it's so short~!

You can't really answer honestly unless the time comes. I would like to say that I would, but it is, after all, human nature to try to survive, no matter what the cost.

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

If I truly loved them then I would not hesitate to die for them.
Death does not scare me.

Signature

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

death does scare me but it professes true love. Aren't i romantic?

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I think everyone wants to find someone who they would die for, because that is it what real love is about, that u would give up anything u have even if its ur live, but i assume that even if most people would like to sacrifiece themselves for their loved ones, most would be paralysed through their fear in such situations that they could hardly do anything.
It is not about the people, it's just about human nature, if someone makes it, i think it sounds a bit morbid, but then i would say they have found a way to overbear themselves and that's what is the really great thing about it.

luba

luba

Have A Nice Day^^

If i realy love this person, so i give my live for him^^

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

My life is allready one big pile of crap and I don't have a girlfriend so nobody will miss me lol!

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

I would give my life so they can go on. I don't hold my own life in high reguard many times anyway. I sometimes feel as if I need to pay back a huge debt...but that's for another time. The life of the person I love is much more important, in my eyes, than mine. If I had to, I would do it in a heartbeat. I like to think of this quote (from the Wheel of Time series) "Duty is heavier than a mountain, Death lighter than a feather.

But I won't know what my future holds until I get there, so I don't think of those things often (well, except for that quote, when I am getting tired of life sometimes...>.<).

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.