Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you give your life for the person you love? - Minitokyo

Would you give your life for the person you love?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

That's the kind of question you can't answer that easily. No matter what you would say now, it could be totally different if you would be in that situation and had to make this tragic choice. No matter what would you pick, both of you would suffer. That's why I hope I'll never have to experience something like that, and if I do - then I will decide. Between dead and dead, suffering and suffering...

up up and away

if its true love, i would not have any second thoughts

I belive I would, life is precious, we should always protect life even at the cost of our own

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I wanted to say I'm very sorry that I could not thank every one in a more personal manner. But I thank everyone who posted on this thread. I have to go read everyones response now. Thanks so much. ^^

Sanzosgirl.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If its within my power to give up my life. I would. but depends on how important this person to me.

I would like to say that I'd give my life up, but I probably wouldn't know for sure until the moment arose.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

yeah. i would give my life up for the person i love.

i would give my life, but that's just the type of person i am

I would give my life to the person i love but the only person that would be right now besides my parents, is my best friend.

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

AJS13

AJS13

Wondering Samurai

I would in a heat beat for my True love, and I know they would do the same.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

It's such a simple question! yes! i would die from protecting him!

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

I would save her..... It would not be worth liveing if I did that to her to let her die.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

rsocg

rsocg

Depends.
If that person loves me as well, i won't do it.
On the other hand, if i love that person but not the other way round, i won't mind.

If only life was like maple story.

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

yeah, without think it

There's No place like hell

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

hmmm, sacrifice wis necessary sometimes for love and love is so hard to undersatnd since it is so compicated, when the time comes and two of us were facing each other jus to say the word 'yes' and u will swear to follow this man/woman and protect him/her with ur life with all costs ....yes....i will give my life for her...(jus tooo loyal)

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

If it were true love, of course I'd die for them... an unpainful death XD *joking joking*
but yeah I would sacrifice my life for him.

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

In a heartbeat, all I hope is that I'm not forgotten in their hearts.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

This is tough. Now that I think about it, I'll really sacrifice for the one i truly love. No matter what.

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

I would say that I would, but I have only experience "love".. maybe once or twice. So I can't really say.. probably yes.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

I would without any doubt give my life to protecto someone i love that is a question with only one answer :P

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yes I would. I am prepared to die in order to save my loved one, no matter what. But I know she would be very sad if I would die, so I would try to save and protect her while staying alive.

Signature Image

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

When I truly 'care/love' someone, I'll get back to you.
Right now, I rather see the ones closest to me screaming.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Well... my family i would, and a couple of friends.... Some other ppl I would rather laugh madly.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Of course....this shows the person that you truly feel great compassion about them...it proves that you really feel for this person more than any other...I've done this many times and it's probably off subject but I walked for miles just to see my loved one...even if it's for a few moments as well.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.