Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you give your life for the person you love? - Minitokyo

Would you give your life for the person you love?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Yes....always, because it feels sort of selfish if you don't. Just me though.

well in my opinion i would say no becuase if you give your life for them thats the last time you see them so i would rather live without then save a life and not being able to be happy you did.

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by a0dYes....always, because it feels sort of selfish if you don't. Just me though.

i agree with you if u let the other person die then well it just makes u feel cruddy and well.. ya

with out hesitation would i give my life for a person i love

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

"...Til Death Do You Part." Some people seem to forget certain parts of the marriage vows these days...

If one truly loves the other, giving up their lives for the one you love is not even a hard decision. "Greater love have no man than this: Than he who lay down his life for his friends." That can also mean your spouse, family, significant other, etc.

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Umm... Well that a great degree of a question. It depends on how much is your feelings for the person... Oh what the heck! I would! XD I'll sacrife even my life, because I love him so much! I'd rather be dead than he's dead. Because I'll still live and have memories of him, making me sad and depressed. On the other hand while I'm dead, I have honor to give up my life to somebody I love and it proves just how much I love him! XD

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

ya

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 126 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.