Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think positive? - Minitokyo

Do you think positive?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

er...i suck at that...i always think nagative...it helps me focus...like when there is a test...i get the idea i'll fail and end up getting 90s.

But thinking positive is pretty important...i just don't have what it takes to do it. T.T

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

I also think negative ... Life sux! T_T

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well most of the time I think negative because I am pessimist most of the time but sometimes I can become really optimist kinda weird but you can say that I am both but I tend to be pessimist a little more XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Well, some people think positive and some others think negatively. I think negatively, which is good to keep myself aware of all the worlds "crap" and troubles and making sure to keep in mind all the things that could happen if i do something. Its better then keeping my head up in the rainbows:3

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I think positive depending on the situation and my mood.

E.g. If it's early in the morning and I know I'm gonna have a maths test (like today) i'm so not gonna be positive :D

Signature

mirkoemir

mirkoemir

-Just Heal-

Someone said that if you think negative, then you put bad energy ... but, Thinking in negative is different to think pesimist, I think ...

I'm always optimist ... cos, I think that I do my best, and this has a premium ... don't you think???

Signature
My Favorites Wallpapers
The World's End by Semanga

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i try to think and stay positive. but sometimes, depending on my mood, i cant help the negative thoughts going through my head anyways.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I am an optimistic person!^^ Maybe I am sometimes a little bit to positive sided...Sorry!^^

I usually think negative. I ruin everyones fun, sometimes :D

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Sadly i think very negative. every time i try to think positive i think negative and vise versa :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zen8192

zen8192

Dr. CHEMISTRY

Quote: From Wings of Words - GSD
Love can change any pessimist!

Well... It is true! I fell in love and it changed me in many ways! Having a relationship gives a person a reason to live. A reason to protect the person you love the most. This is why I try to do my best and be happy so that the person that i love won't worry about me. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signature Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't call myself a negative thinker. I just prepare for the worst xD

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

I think positive i'm an optimistic person!!!! :D

Loves Ya!!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

I Stay thinking posit. , try to make the worst of a situation an try to see the brighter side of things, hey dont get me wrong there are situation that can def. get u to think neg. but if u stay pos. u'll be better off . XP

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Most of the times i think negative... but sometimes you think positive without noticing it... so don't think that your always thinking negative...

Signature Image

I honestly try to think positive and hold out hope but it's not always easy and I agree staying positive could be better but there are times I think seeing negative can be positive if that makes sense, it prepares you better for what could happen.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

tevi

tevi

Misa's evil twin

... Negative... If you think negatively, and something good happens, you feel even more happy =) And if something bad happens, you're prepared...

Signature Image

- same person; no difference at all, just a different sex

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

90% positive and 10% negative to keep the balance between the two :)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

actually im a positive guy and i think that i can always conquer and....hehe i usually do!

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I'm kinda a realistic type..so i look up at things positive and negative ^_^'

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

jeffng9

jeffng9

Nanoha & Fate fan~

thinking positive as always is really hard compare to thinking negative....
i tend to think positive because if i do think of it negatively
i will feel shaky and uncomforable

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

*sigh* I hardly ever think positive...Let's keep it that way..

I'm usually a negative thinker so that I'm ready if the worst possible outcome happens.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Only when I don't think negative...

It really isn't about that though, positive thinking usually corresponds with improvement of status... usually mentally. As long as we realize the worst situation and hope for the best, being prepared and all assets covered couldn't hurt. Think smarter, not work harder (unless intended).

-repeat-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.