Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How far would you go for love? - Minitokyo

How far would you go for love?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Just like the title states how far would you go for love? I was bored and this just popped into my mind! lol, this happens a lot. Tell me what you think =3

AND im sorry if there is already a thread like this but really...I dont care so dont post in this telling me and giving me links to another thread exactly the same. Ill find out sooner or later , so dont do it, it irritates me. ^.~

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

depends.........maybe.....end of the world if its the right person............(very tired right now)

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i'd kill.
(if necessary)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

well... i would die for the person that i love.... ^^

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Well I've never been in love so I wouldn't know. But I believe that if you truly love someone then you'd be willing to go to any lengths to be with them, protect them, help them, etc. But for some reason, even if I like someone, I'm not really driven to act on my feelings. Strange, ne?

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Chiiksan

Chiiksan

Soul Stealer

Kill or die its a really important thing to me

Signature

um I would say my country for now. If I ever move somewhere else when then the search would widen to there too.

if it was the one .............. id die for them but i would never kill for them though but i could tell you that i would make them the happiest person i the world :)

You know how people say "I would do anything for love"? Yeah, right here, baby. I would go to the the end of time to find love and to be loved in return. Well, maybe I'm over exaggerating a tad bit, but, yeah, I would do anything for it if I know that I could get it...

lammo

lammo

not sure until im in "love" ... guess il have to wait a while b4 i can answer this q

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

i will anything for the person expect die, do drugs, kill, steal ^^ anyhting esle is fine with me

What Can Any One Do ?

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

"How far would you go for love?"
I would go as far as love takes me,however and where ever.Something as great as love can be very valueable and if it values to you,you should go far.
I'm not in love and never have been.........maybe if I were to be a new whole definition of love can be clear to me.I want to know what love feels like,how it works,what it really means...

i have been poked by a knife before. thats what you get for trying to help someone. but that was a friend. not a lover -_- . have not been in a thing where i had to do that for someone i loved. but i would do it again. :D. and i have change my whole life style for someone. that sucked. it never worked out and now im stuck this way. but its not bad. -_-

†Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch you words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.†

vodkamint

vodkamint

Radendise

Hm, Lets see... I think I'll die for love, but I won't kill for love. I treasure justice and peace more than love. XP

Signature

JuSt AnOther OrDinarY daY...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'd do anything to make her happy.... I'm willing to sacrifice my own happiness just to protect her own happiness.....

Quote by Silvandragon17Well I've never been in love so I wouldn't know. But I believe that if
you truly love someone then you'd be willing to go to any lengths to be
with them, protect them, help them, etc. But for some reason, even if I
like someone, I'm not really driven to act on my feelings. Strange, ne?

same here......

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Pretty much anything really... except for killing insects. That's his job.

i have *no* idea :o

But the person's gotta be worthy. If not, there's no way I'm gonna be all nice and stuff if they're gonna be slack back.

Besdies *shrugs* i don't have anyone anyways so how would I know? :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hmm...im not much of a "giver" i prefer people to give me and never actually been inlove before so i dont know

"How far would you go for love?"

Take a step back......that far.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Quote by undeadsymphonyi'd kill.(if necessary)

Wow, that's saying a lot! O.O
Yea I admit I'd go pretty far..depends on how much i really love the person.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

At one point, i would of given anything/everything i had. Now, i'm not so sure.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I'm not sure....
I well...hmmm....
It depends, I guess...
Oh I don't know!! :\

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

if I have to beg and plead and throw my knees into the ground I'll do it.....

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Somebody said "I'd kill"

But I'd go with "I'd die" or even "wither" ^^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.