Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Current wallpaper? - Minitokyo

Current wallpaper?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

There are so many wallpapers on MT, yet it doesn't seem people are actually using them. Is anyone actually using an MT wallpaper for their desktop background? If anyone is, please post a link to the gallery item if you remember where it was from.

Mine is currently from MT member http://sapphiresky.minitokyo.net( Sapphiresky) . And it's this one-> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/78426/

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Yep, I do! Although, not at the moment. But I tend to collect anime walls like crazy from where ever I can get them. Depending on how good the wall is and how many other new good ones are gunning for its position, I seldom have the same wall for more than say 3 weeks. Usually out of the Unknown bins, 'specially the catgirls and ecchi categories.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Eh, sorry but I tend to use my own wallpapers that I make to put on my desktop. My current one is onmyou taisenki. I will collect other people's wallpapers though, if only just for references or ideas on how to do mine if I develop brain farts when making my own.

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

yea, i used MT wallies for my desktop. i changed them single day!!
and i have few CD roms with all the anime wallies in it^^
i collect wallies from where i can get them^^
of course the wallie must be nice and my fav^^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol I would have to say that I'm using my own wallpapers as well. I don't ever recall using a wallpaper made by someone else... but the one I can use for months and months without being bored would have to be my shibuya hybrid. http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/134575/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

PAche

PAche

hoarder

yea i am, its a large scan of the hot guys of bleach in jackets and sweatpants.really plain image but i like plain stuff.just white bg, a white sofa with the guys standing.sitting around.not meant to be a wallpaper but i used it all the same since the resu is high anw

and kuroimisa?omg you drew those buildings and the entire bg?*eyes sparkle in awe*if only i could do that

another wallpaper that i always use and never get tired of is one i made myself.but i'm not gonna upload it to mt cos its my first ever vector absract wall and its for only special ppl who request.*mischievous grin*

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

I used my own scan wallpapers, and for now it's the longest wallpapers in my desktop, it's already 10 months, since the last time I change my wallpapers, even I have so many wallpapers from Mt or other place, I just keep them safe. Just waiting in the wait list. ^_^

tevi

tevi

Misa's evil twin

Teehee, at this exact moment, I'm using Misa's Shibuya Hybrid... <3 But I've been on a bit of a rotation recently... Because when I comment on walls, I put it on my desktop to check how good it looks and all ^^;

Signature Image

- same person; no difference at all, just a different sex

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

I'm usually use my own wallpapers. No, I never use other MT wallies. Coz...I put them in my favourites right here in MT. I'll decided to put them in my CD collections (still in progress).

Signature

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

:) Hey! Of course I use my wallpapers.
:D MT designers and wallpapers are the best quality.
XD About 99% of my desktop walls are from here.
XP This is my current wall. Can you see why? MT tribute :P
:pacman: Fun thread, see ya and take care

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i use alot of MT wallies to my desktop! if not mine, alot of others! even the ecchi ones ;) only if its a wallie! ^_^

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

ooopppppsssss!!!!!!!!! sorry I'M NOT using it!!!!!! sorry again AND again

-GAARA 143

Well I just like the pretty pictures ^^:: I guess I exactly never use one from mt...

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

PoPoTan PoPoTan lol :)

i love PoPoTan

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

well all most wall i like. i use Winwall 2.1 to change automatic wallpaper in 5 minute.it make Desktop look freshing all time, i like ecchi wall, he he.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

not yet cant download
only on level 7
need more levels

I use too many different walls from MT to single out any particular one. Most of them are in my favorites.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

yeah i use the MT walls alot.. ^^ they are so cool.. i mean the one i'm currently using is mine but still i like to put.. cool walls like the one of Fooblued.. walking on sunshine.. << that wallpaper is sooo awesome

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i am vey vain, on might say, i am a wallpaper collector and scans collector with some 25000 pics in my com, it is gonna make me headache...
i use mostly my own walls.....my current one is emergence.....Blue System which is the one i am using as my signature

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

i love using Mt wallpapers. i like simple ones from either CCS or Tsubasa. right now i have a wall from CuteSherry on my desktop because her wallpapers are my favorite. check out 'red threads'. it's so cute.

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

I collect them, have GBs of them in my hd... sometimes I keep some I really like on my desktop, but I usually use my last one, even if it's only to hear people's opinion. Well, it kinda helps me, I guess.

Signature Image

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

Right now it have that FMA one with Ed and his auto-mail arm is flying at you.

Signature

ondskapt

ondskapt

anime/horror freak

A one with a Bleach motive. Got it here :)

I use Minitokyo wallpapers all the time.

Shameless plug mode

Right now, I'm using this: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/179427/ by me! Seems to suit my desktop as it is...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.