Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! Make cherry blossom tree - Minitokyo

Help! Make cherry blossom tree

page 1 of 1 5 total items

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Somebody can tell me how i can make a cherry blossom tree or some tutorial where explain how i can maked.

And i Have Fireworks of macromedia, i can use this? or is better a Photoshop, Corel Dram ???

thanks for your answers

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Imanimetions has a tree tutorial. You could adapt it to a sakura tree by using pink flower brushes instead of green leaf brushes after you follow her tips for building the trunk and branches.
Otherwise, try finding stock photos of cherry trees in bloom to get an idea of how they look.

zenky

zenky

Thanks for your help Tama-Neko..... :)

Signature

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by Tama-NekoImanimetions has a tree tutorial. You could adapt it to a sakura tree by using pink flower brushes instead of green leaf brushes after you follow her tips for building the trunk and branches.
Otherwise, try finding stock photos of cherry trees in bloom to get an idea of how they look.

Arrg, you got there before me -.- I aws going to say the same thing...Anyways, default PS brushes don't include Sakura Tree petal brushs so Devaintart.com would be a good place to look for one.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

zenky

zenky

hongrboi thanks for your help :D

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.