Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a self-mutilator? - Minitokyo

Are you a self-mutilator?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I wanted to know anybody else on here self mutilates themselves for certain reasons?If you don't want to say I really understand because I never told anyone either,but maybe some Mt users can relate.....
I self mutilate myself because I get mad and sad.Giving pain to myself in order to forget the thought of the terrible things.I'm immuned to pain now since I was 10......I hate myself,my body,my mind,my everything.
If this thread was already brought up then oh well close it I don't mind at least I tried.

The emo is hurting my face. >.< <-- Hurting Face

The only self-mutilation has been with my hair and between my legs... Err wait, that's self-manipulation.

Once I pinched myself to see how long I could go with the pain, I went untill the pain didn't really feel like a big deal, and then I got bored and stopped.

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

.... not phisically but mentally ive distroyed ,myself so much i dont no if that counts but if not
then no not on perpus anyway but i can understand why people do so its to numb other pains
you cant salve, so you do something to take your mind off that to some thing you can do that
would be the reson for the phisical abuse right?

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

sorry no i usually take it out on other objects

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

Sorry... I don't usually do that. I think that I should love myself no matter what... and that if someone likes you he will like you for yourself.

i am sure you must have friends who love you as who you are and wouldn't like to make you feel bad...

Signature

I don't effing understand people who mutilate themselves. Stop trying to get attention, for God's sake! No one cares that your life isn't more than mediocre, and that you have no creative talent. Get over it and get a life, people.

Goddamn. I'm sorry, I know how everyone around here is supposed to be nice and stuff, but some things piss me off so much...

The only reason a person should ever have for self-mutilation is if they actually think it feels good. I'm sure there are some odd people out there like that, and it's fine as long as they aren't just doing it for attention or to prove some stupid point.

Well ppl who do cut them selves arent trying to get attention (well they are sometimes but to a point) they do it to realese pain i guess umm i watched an orpah show on this lol thats how i know...i know ppl who used to cut im so glad they stopped!But i think it is a pain releasing thing idk i dont cut so im not much of a opinion

Nah, I don't think it's to get attention I heard it's because they are in pain or some depression and want to see the pain as they're feeling inside or.. they like it ? I saw somewhere that's because they're in pain or something and want to cut themselves to release and see , somewhere along those lines. I don't cut myself :D I don't like scars

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

Sounds like you have emotional problems you should talk it out with anybody close to you like family and friends.
I don't hurt myself phiysically, I manage to control my emotions even when i'm really pissed off by something.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

I don't hurt myself physically at all, and I hope I never will. I think its pretty silly - its not like there's no better way to deal with problems, and I think its just giving way to weakness to hurt yourself. Either that, or they just like attention and don't mind getting it by hurting themselves, which is even more idiotic. No offense to anyone that does do crap like that, but sometimes you just have to get over it and get on with life. Or get help if you can't get over it yourself, which is fine since that's what councillers, etc. are there for in the first place.

I use to do it physically, but I stopped: it attracted too much attention. I'm glad I wasn't expecting people to notice or I'd have some serious desperate hope crushed; because whoever was worried or just plain curious always got it wrong off the bat.

Now, I just mostly keep things to myself (which is just mentally instead of physically); so I just basically don't release it much. A lot more devastating. If ya don't release some, you're gonna explode! But, oh well. I'm not the kind of person to just scream out or something. I have a lot of self-control to a high degree, but everything has its limit...

As an observer, and a person who weighs everything (hey, I can't think of the right term, okay?) I would have to agree with this guy:

Quote by Dyvaith-FyrI don't effing understand people who mutilate themselves. Stop trying to get attention, for God's sake! No one cares that your life isn't more than mediocre, and that you have no creative talent. Get over it and get a life, people.
Goddamn. I'm sorry, I know how everyone around here is supposed to be nice and stuff, but some things piss me off so much...
The only reason a person should ever have for self-mutilation is if they actually think it feels good. I'm sure there are some odd people out there like that, and it's fine as long as they aren't just doing it for attention or to prove some stupid point.

Though, the person's pretty much contradicting his own post, but I'm not gonna get to all of it. I'll add first that it's a common reaction.

As others have said, some don't do it just to get attention. Some probably do, but then that becomes very critical if the attention expected is to be a cry for help. Straight to one point, they won't--excuse my language--give a damn if there are others who are worst off (such as being poor or starved half to death). It's a psychological side effect, but ironically normal in reality of human life, whatever you wanna phrase it.

Lessee...and to folks who suggested to talk to close friends or family memebers... I truly feel sorry for those who feel they can't trust others with such feelings. I understand, cause I don't either. Don't think I ever will. Pretty much a hellhole for me. But that's life. It's normal in reality, but still, it sucks to the point when trying to live life.

That's it for me tonight (it's 1:36am at Maryland, US as of when I just finished this post)!

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I can't inflict pain on myself...I'd probably cry..which I usually end up doing if I hurt myself bad...yea so I avoid that and just release the hurt I feel inside in a journal..or talking to someone..it usually helps.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

i am a bit of tt, i 'peel' off my skin here and there whenever i am faced with loads of schoolworks and stress, but its not serious so its still alrite

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I've purposely held a cigarette on my arm once. Was drunk and did it for no apparent reason.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

i mutilate myself and my mind has been corrupted over time... just 1 more year until eternal peace...

I"ll pick on places on my skin everyday causing them to never heal properly, but I think that's just due to nerve....or boredom :sweat:

Signature

Ok...? Nah, I don't do that kind of stuff... it seems rather weird to me... oh well it's their choise and I am not one to judge.

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Quote by Dyvaith-FyrI don't effing understand people who mutilate themselves. Stop trying to get attention, for God's sake! No one cares that your life isn't more than mediocre, and that you have no creative talent. Get over it and get a life, people.

I'm not the kind of person who is that desperate for attention.No one knows I do this,I don't even tell my family.Only my friends notice and there is nothing they can do.I do this for me and only me,it is no one elses fault.
All you people who came to my thread,big thanks I truly understand.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

dude....you are scaring me....
that is no way to get anger or sadness out of your life,,,,,
do something like making walls or scanning pics....
this is the wrong way.,,,,you could die....
however i do as well, beat myself up to train myself for fights....
i fight a lot backthen, so i needed resistance , so i figured the hard and fast way to do it is to mutilate my stomach, punching it till it bruises....scratches.....
blood everywhere.....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Quote by Devildudedude....you are scaring me....
that is no way to get anger or sadness out of your life,,,,,
do something like making walls or scanning pics....
this is the wrong way.,,,,you could die....
however i do as well, beat myself up to train myself for fights....
i fight a lot backthen, so i needed resistance , so i figured the hard and fast way to do it is to mutilate my stomach, punching it till it bruises....scratches.....
blood everywhere.....

Okay.....I know I'm a girl and all but I train with my bro since I was 5. I train for self defense in the ghetto,but that was back then.I moved now.I still train just not as much,though I hardly let my guard down.I try to get really skillful,getting to a better speed, lift more heavy things.Let's just say I do lots of manwork around the house.When you do this method of beating yourself,you must be trying to get used to the pain I suppose?My self-esteem,confidence,self respect,self worthy is really low.I'm a person who would kill to be loved because never have been and never loved anyone.The lack of love is long- suffering....

I'm never opened but then I thought hey what the heck I bet people on here would want to say something about themselves too.Please do keep on posting. ^_^'

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Well, not a physical mutilator, but a mental one. It happened two times in my life, when I had a lot of problems and I didn't know what to do. Fortunately, they ended ^_^

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Just because you have $hit in your life doesn't mean you have to hurt yourself to make the pain go away. Find another way to deal with it instead of doing what you do. Everyone has there own $hit to go through your not the only one.

But anyway no I'm not a self muilator because I see no use of infliting physical pain to get rid of something mentaly.

self mutilation or cutting isnt about making the pain go away, but about giving u physical pain to think about instead of the emotional ones...
nor is it about seeking attention...usualli ppl who do cut, tend to hide their scars away from other ppl...

having said that...it actualli does work, depending on how deep u cut urself...the physical pain is so powerful that u cannot think of n e thing else...

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

No, I find it a useless and self serving practice with no beneficial results whatsoever.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.