Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dream Pet... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

This pet can be anything, be it real or mythical (like having a chimera, unicorn, dragon [specify which], etc.)

Mine would be a small dragon (about the size of a regular CPU) that could live in any element (even radiation). Also, it could communicate telepathically with it. Its also tougher than diamonds, making it nigh short of indestrucable.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

My dream pet would be something like a dragon which I would be able to ride on and fly around in the sky.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

As I'm crazy for horses and unicorns I'd like to have a unicorn but I want it chestnut with white maine and tail and golden horn! But a plain Andaluzian horse would do completely fine for me ;)!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.