Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dog tags - strictly a guy`s accessory? - Minitokyo

Dog tags - strictly a guy`s accessory?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Well dunno i like when a girl wears it looks kind of cute... Sometimes they can look masculine but it all depends on whos wearing it... Its a unisex thingy but i dont thing that everyone should wear them (maybe they dont look so good on ya...)

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

I always thought of a dogtag as something they put around your neck when you die. O.o Heard it from a friend, but the only accessory I wear is thick chain, not those ones that the Whiggers wear saying, "US foo', US foo' ". Bugs the crap out of me.

Dancing vegtables freak me out.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hehe studio.. why worry? I worry wearing dog tags because I always thought it waas weird for me to wear them.. XD

eventually.. if you like to wear.. just wear and don't care about how others think.. unless its like really shocking.. like a guy wearing a skirt.. or a girl wearing boxes outside =p accessories I think is not usually gender biased.. I wear a ring when I go out(except for school) too

whoops.. some spam from me hehe.. anyway hope you're doing great there ^^ I'll be going for now~

Its usually issued when one goes to the army so why not? i think its unisex lol.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.