Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 princess ai manga - Minitokyo

princess ai manga

Tagged under Princess Ai

page 1 of 1 10 total items

myfairy

myfairy

~*look at my life and cry*~

does anyone read this?? i think it's the most awesome thing ever! well, i don't know if there are any fans out there, but if you are can you come talk with me??

lol okay sure I will join then :pacman:

Signature Image

myfairy

myfairy

lol yay!!! i <3 princess ai so much ^-^

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hey you put up a thread! Great! Whats really weird is that I just went to the mall and bought a Princess Ai t-shirt at Hot Topic. It looks just like the cover of the first book. So if you have enough Princess Ai fans you think you'll make a group? If you do I really wanna help. Um.. do you think you could tell me how to setup a thread or if I could somehow send this thread to a few people?

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

i luv princess ai! it's soooooooo good^^ i read the first+the second, and i'm waiting for the third >_< it takes too long to get published tho T_T but i hope there are more volumes to the series, 'cause it's SO good (lol, i think i'm repeating myself here =^_^=) i'll help you if u wanna make a group...i just hope there are enough people out there who luv princess ai like we do...

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I've heard about this manga. Anyone mind giving me a brief introduction to it? Linda wanna know what its all about.

myfairy

myfairy

it's about a diva from the island called "Ai land" she's the princess of the humans who gets sent to earth in order to save her people. she battles the forces of luv and chaos. She goes through many ordeals and is so f*&$ kool! ^-^

they are only making 3 volumes, but the 3rd should be the best!!!

ladyai, just go to forums, and they have tons of catagories ^-^

xange

xange

~white bunny~

sure i read it, but hey be careful, don't repeat related topics, i tell u just for u to know girl-friend ^^

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

myfairy

myfairy

^-^ okay thanxs!!!

I've just recently read both volumes of it and really enjoy it. I can't believe Courtney Love gave the idea to make it and I can't wait for the last volume to come out.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.