Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mental being - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Homicide is driven by hate, lust, etc. Patricide is driven by jealously or avarice. Matricide is driven by black hearts or affairs.

But if all these were true...

Then what would be "Suicide"?

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

Quote by DancingBladesHomicide is driven by hate, lust, etc. Patricide is driven by jealously or avarice. Matricide is driven by black hearts or affairs.
But if all these were true...Then what would be "Suicide"?

If you commit suicide you going straight to hell, God will not judge you!
So please people dont ever commit suicide

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Suicide is umm..unwilling to live..unwilling to move onwards with life...unwilling of letting patience guide you..i think @.@

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by UmazakiFury

Quote by DancingBladesHomicide is driven by hate, lust, etc. Patricide is driven by jealously or avarice. Matricide is driven by black hearts or affairs.
But if all these were true...Then what would be "Suicide"?

If you commit suicide you going straight to hell, God will not judge you!
So please people dont ever commit suicide

Um... I think you misunderstood me... it was just a question..... i'm asking for some definition of suicide, not saying that i'm committing suicide... -.-U

Suicide is driven by self-hate, or sadness, or grief, or hurt, or hate.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Committing suicide, it's maybe a "simple way" to tell people that you were courageous(don't tell me you mustn't be courageous to let go of everything) and to have some attention.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by juniperberrySuicide is driven by self-hate, or sadness, or grief, or hurt, or hate.

Self-hate... does that mean low self-esteem as well?

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by juniperberrySuicide is driven by self-hate, or sadness, or grief, or hurt, or hate.

Quote by NedelCommitting suicide, it's maybe a "simple way" to tell people that you
were courageous(don't tell me you mustn't be courageous to let go of
everything) and to have some attention.

suicide is a personal action. no third party can judge the reasons behind it. if anything at all can be placed on suicide, i would say suicide is acceptance. as one who has not committed suicide, i cannot say what is the driving force behind it. however, i have always thought that the onlly reason one should kill oneself, is because one has never done so before.

Signature

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

Quote by DancingBlades

Self-hate... does that mean low self-esteem as well?

I think not, 'cause I have/had(not to sure) a low self-esteem, but as you can see, I'm still here. But maybe it wasn't low enough to be so severe.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.