Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you are a flower what would you be? - Minitokyo

If you are a flower what would you be?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

If I am a flower I want to be a Forget Me Not. Because I don't want anybody to forget me. :)

How about you? If you are a flower what would you be?

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I'd want to be a rose! Or maybe a daisy..... Or a weeed! Lol JK! =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I'd be a lily. I like this kind a lot, they smell so nice and such big clusters of flowers. ^-^

KeithCourage

Feel the Evolution

I don't know enough about myself or about flowers T_T...Someone assign me something generic like a tulip or something -_-; . Wait, imma go research first...aight, imma Aqualegia. Search it...it's kinda...wait, flowery won't work here...umm...full and open, but not too outspoken, ne?

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...well...I don´t know thw flowers name in english....but here in swden its called "förgätmigej" , this flower means: don´t forget me! ^^
and its a blue little flower....people often throw them away because they are not really flowers more like a weed.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would like to be a rose: still perfect even with flaws (the thorns)

Spirit

The Light Guardian

I'd be one of those flower on Honeysuckles there kinda orange not too flashy but they're so sweet.

SpIriT

Without spirit what else is there?

The Body Dies
The Mind Fades
The Spirit Lives

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I would be a....Hmmm, a Water Lily because I want to be close to the water or ivy because it grows up walls and I think its cool! *stupid, I know x.x* but its me.

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

hahaha. I want to be a Freesia! Just like one of my favorite Weiß Guy, Omi Tsukiyono! :)

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

hehe, i'll be a carnivorous plant with legs!, u know, to chase everybody XD muhahaha!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

lol...if i am a flower?! I would be jasmine. They smell beautiful! Otherwise, oriental lily would be nice...^^

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Not a flower but a plant... Poison Ivy, judging by my character ^_^'.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

u know what i wanna be a leaf! XD

Signature Image

It is not something to wish for but if I am to choose ...
jasmin will be the perfect choise.

andanother

andanother

caged bird

cherry blossom! yay! ^^

Something poisonous XD

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

Um... I think I'd be a weed. =) I'm nothing really nice or special (well, not that weeds aren't special, but yeahhhh) and in truth.. I can't really think of any other flowers right now.. XD lol.

say "look at me only"

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

mmm... i will be a iris versicolor!!! [i'm like the texture, the color that have, it elegance, all!!! :D]

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I believe their called black magic roses. Their a deep red, that always seems black, showing things aren't always what they seem. So in other words, I don't want people judging me before getting to know me. Also, their gorgeous - they smell gorgeous, look gorgeous, and stay gorgeous.... showing beauty of all types. And finally, they have thorns, which represent the fact that I'm not perfect and do have faults.

Signature

Bougainvillea. It's beautiful, thriving, tough to kill, isn't bothered by pests or diseases, and has huge, dangerous thorns for protection.

shatkat

shatkat

Poking Mistress

I'd be a lotus...those flowers seem to be filled with mystery...

Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of which has caught my eye
-------------------------------------------------------------
Signature

first, i think i would have said a "lys" (i don't know if it's called like that in english ^^)because in my opinion, they are the symbol of honor, charism and justice; but, after thinking, i'll say a lotus because they represent to me the harmonia of the spirit, tranquility, pureness and kindness. this is a flower that gently embrass the surface in progressing slowly !!!! i like to take my time, to live peacefully... even if i am not pure or kind so much, i really wish to be a lotus ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

I would be the Passion Flower
It's very symbolic. ^_^

Signature

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

bleached flour!

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.