Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u want eternal life? - Minitokyo

do u want eternal life?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

koager

koager

Koa

thats the question
do u want eternal life?
_ _ _ _ _ _

no
i dont wanna be the only person alive after everybody else is dead
or if u take it another way
growing up regualry but afterwards never die...
i dont want to be old and wrinkly forever either
wat would be cool is
turn 18
then stay 18 for the rest of my life
but not eternal life
just regular life span
just always 18

my opinion: people who want eternal life r the people who r afraid of death
well actually that might not be only my opinion cause i think ive mightve read that somewhere.....hm...........

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

nope its a waste of time

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

No... I'd go through life, watching the people I love die... I love being close to people... I want to die with the ones I love. Well, that's the way I see it. =P

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

If I could jsut stay at one age and live normally still having a normal life span then I would want to have eternal life since being strong and able to do many things sure beats being old. not being able to take care of yourself.

But if it''s real eternal life and you will never die, then I wouldn't want it. Cause I would still be alive even after every single person is dead and even when the earth is dead. Plus, it'd be interesting to see what it's like after you die~!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by Yume101No... I'd go through life, watching the people I love die... I love
being close to people... I want to die with the ones I love. Well,
that's the way I see it. =P

same here

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

:D :D i don't want to be immortal....it really sucks when you see your love ones come and go....being immortal means sacrificing your human feelings.....i think that when you can't die, you would have to avoid loving because it hurts so much to loose that person when it's time for her/him to die....while you...stay young.....

^_^' ^_^' ^_^' it would be a bit fun though, right???you'd live to see the improvement of society...technology will rise and fall...you would be able to trace family trees...you could be famous FOR ETERNITY...you could be as wealthy as you want...time never runs out to visit other places...... :nya: :nya:

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

i agree.
besides, what about when the world ends?
you'll just be floating around in space, trapped in this world, forever. that would suck. >.<

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Hmm. I think I'd pass up mortal immortality. x) I dont want to live forever on earth. Its tiring enough. But I think I'd accept the immortality promised by Christianity quite easily if it were a decision given to me right now. A different state of being where you wouldnt be alone at all and youd take on a new form which was suited for immortality.

koager

koager

Koa

yeah so everybody agrees w/ me ^^

thxs to toxictea23 for helping me w/ my avie and sig^^

angelkagome

angelkagome

~Magic Spark~

nope... although it sounds very tempting, i might regret it in the long run... if i become immortal, then sure~ i'll have all the time in the world... all the time to be lonely... :sweat:

Signature
/\/\
( . .)
s(")(") <--- This is Kitty. She doesn't want world domination. She just wants to spread her love...

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

No way, i would hate to have eternal life. Everything ends for a reason, including my life. Besides, It would be incredibly boring living forever anyway

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

SakuraOokamichan

SakuraOokamichan

Sakura and Edo FAN O_o

mmm...........nop the eternal life maybe will be boring ^_^'

na cuz if u ask for eternal like u gotrta make sure u gat eternal youth as well
cuz if u dont youll b really really really really old and ugly and everyne else u knew would b dead

I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to handle dealing with the passing on of all of my friends and family and then living forever on afterwards with that hollow feeling of emptiness.

Besides, if you live forever, what kinds of goals can you set for yourself to strive for? Because you literally have all the time in the world. You can do everything possible to the point where it will all get boring and still have eternity to wish you were dead XP

The life is a gift, the eternal life is a burden.

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

i don't want to have eternal life. i rather die wen i'm old and gray.

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Eternal life + everlasting youth wouldn't be that bad, provided I could end my life if I so chose to.

Nope, everything happens for a reason, even death. Death is just a natural part of life. The cycle is: we die, our bodies decompose into dirt, plants use the dirt to grow, animals eat the plants and it becomes a part of them, then humans kill the animals and use them for food, etc.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

Zero37

Genosis

As long as I get to die first, I don't mind.

uychua

uychua

give crap-get crap

eternal life is like eternal curse.. everyone gets old and dies you'll be left to see you friends rest while you continue to live and struggle...

smile. :D :D

Hell no! It would be so boring....

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

I think don't exist eternal life

samu02

Back to Basics

I posted a thread about this once. I offered immortality and eternal youth to the members of MT.
A lot didn't want to live forever (hypocrites) but some took me up on my offer, they couldn't give me anything I want in return though. No soul bartering allowed, see.
Me, I'll live forever knowing that I'll never get bored coz of the new things that just keep popping around all over the place. I love the people around me more coz I know I can't keep them forever. I'm not afraid to die. I'm afraid of dying for no reason, w/o purpose.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

as someone above me said, I'd love to have an eternal life + youth if I could end it by myself, cause this way, if you really want to die you are not bound to live a life you don't want to

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.