Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you are a flower what would you be? - Minitokyo

If you are a flower what would you be?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

hmmm I would be Vailliana, because I like the scent of it and plus I could be used to make many people happy. The blossiums are pretty too

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

even though roses are my favourite i wouldn't want to be one, they can be nasty with the thorns on XD . maybe lilys they're beautiful and pure :D

~mintyness~
Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Just heather, dammit :(

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

A carrion flower.

I would be a Violet, cause it means Faithfulness to me and it fits my chara, or maybe a
Lavender that means Loyalty that is ist what i search in persons and that is it what i´m for my friends

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I think I'd be a moon flower. I dunno the proper name for them. The kind that opens up at night time. Why? Because I love to be out at night time! =D I hide inside all day long. oo;

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

I want to be a orchid... ^_^

Wouldn't it be wonderfull to get into one of the nice manga/anime story? It must be dreamland... ^_^

flower.. ill go for leaf... a four leaf clover :)

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

An African violet. It's so pretty even tho I'm far from it.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

Quote by JurgenSomething poisonous XD

A poisonous rose!

teko

teko

"POCHI"

There's a flower called Virgen it really looks great and its white
i think i want to be that or a Cactus because it only blomes once

Sora

Sora

PLAYER-KILLER

cherry blossom with a lotus bloom

"You are the source of all Heartless."
"What took you so long, Kairi !?"
"Is this the answer you've been looking for?"
"Where's Sora?"
-KH2

something dangerous

aww...that's a easy question!
i already know.
~*LOTUS*~
[obvious]
^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.