Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you really think about the opposite sex? - Minitokyo

What do you really think about the opposite sex?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

ah, I really got quoted a lot in this thread. XD Thought that might happen.

I know there are exceptions, and those are the ones I like best. : )

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

guys - a lil dim sometimes
but theyre so silly and cute

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

I love guys.

I definately prefer males friendship to a females.
Girls are just so. Bitchy sometimes. And self-orientated. Girls over-analyse anything worth analysing in the first place and that's pretty much everything. ._. I get along with girls, but most of the time I'm just not at their level and they drive me crazy, just as they would to a male. Physically, I find girls attractive and sexually attractive. The female body is a beautiful thing. n_n
Males however, I love being friends with. They're so laid back. They don't go crazy over the smallest details. I can check out chicks with them. I can play games and muck around like a loser with them. And I won't be judged because we're too busy having fun. All hail, males.
//Salutes

(Not to mention, that some of them are absolutley gorgeous.. like my boyfriend~~ ^o^)

its difficult to generalize, but I will say one word: complex

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

I like girls so much, I married one!

The human body can be a really beautiful thing, though the personailites attached often leave something to be desired. Sometimes it's safest for your fantasies if you only see them from a distance and don't get to know them personally. My wife and are comfortable enough with our relationship that we still scope out other people -- she's drooling over some guy, and I'm checking out the latest styles in bikinis. (You should have heard her "package" comments during the Olympics....)

Quote by Debzie00I love guys.I definately prefer males friendship to a females.
Girls are just so. Bitchy sometimes. And self-orientated. Girls over-analyse anything worth analysing in the first place and that's pretty much everything. ._. I get along with girls, but most of the time I'm just not at their level and they drive me crazy, just as they would to a male. Physically, I find girls attractive and sexually attractive. The female body is a beautiful thing. n_n
Males however, I love being friends with. They're so laid back. They don't go crazy over the smallest details. I can check out chicks with them. I can play games and muck around like a loser with them. And I won't be judged because we're too busy having fun. All hail, males.
//Salutes
(Not to mention, that some of them are absolutley gorgeous.. like my boyfriend~~ ^o^)

ooooo i agree wit the bitchy part of girls on this (not that guys can't be just as good), i didn't vote cos really i can't chose an option. wat i think about girls is that they are beautiful and lovely but also decieving and illogical. i'd say stupid but that more a curse than a fact because as debzie sorta mentioned, girls are calculating bitches.

p.s. sorri if i offended anybody, guys or gals, but this is just my opinion and to save me from any denials or such i'll also say this....there isn't such a thing as a GOOD GUY, we're all bastards. :)

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Quote by Ardithguys are a bunch of perverts with just one thing on their minds... ^_^'

Girls can be a bunch of perverts too! =D

Ahh, I'm lucky to know a load of nice guys, I decide to ignore all the idiots. They can be really sweet when they want to, but damn annoying too. ¬.¬

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

hhhh...unexplainable for me. i've never met such a guy with pure heart n beau soul.

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Pity. We'll have to meet sometime ;-)

Quote by DarkParagonYou know... games games games... that's my take on women. if you can put up with all the games they play than you're one step closer to harmony. God love em (I certainly have and do), but for the sake of all that is holy, the games MUST stop! *falls silent and shifts his eyes from side to side*

[Insert Agreement]

I understand completely. You have to interpret ever little thing girls do. My favorite one is when they won't make eye contact with you. It either means that they like you or don't know you exist... ^_^'

Girls... Can't live with them, and without them, humanity kinda ends....

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

*stares at girl*

Sorry, what were you saying?

I adooooore girls. :)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

Quote by Lord_Tensai_IIIPity. We'll have to meet sometime ;-)

lol, right. but u actually dun hv to feel sorry for me...

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Girls are like . . .this mystical beautiful beings that . . . well, I have a thread called Physical Features in this forumn and you should check it out, it supports this thread. It shows everyone's opinion and comment on how beautiful the female body . . . so soft . . . so round . . . makes you wanna . . . . yeah . . .

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

girls are everything for me xD
they make me talk diffirently and make me see things elseway

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I am a guy too...
I cannot say that all the girls are incomprehensible, mysterious or another thing... each one is as she is... it is necessary to accept her or go its way!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.