Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what manga are your reading right now? - Minitokyo

what manga are your reading right now?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

i'm just wondering cause i'm always borrowing new mangas from my friend at school and i love reading new series. right now i'm reading Fruits Basket online and i'm borrowing Angel Sanctuary from my friend. what are u reading and how do u get it?

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Fruits Basket and Angel Sanctuary... from my friend. XD

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

the manga I've been waiting for all the volumes to come out. I'm going insane waiting with every other month per volume!

Negima, Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxHolic. :D

I'm reading Ai Yori Aoshi, Mahoromatic and I"s. So far Ai Yori Aoshi is my fave.

I also read Megatokyo on their site though I have purchased the three books they have out of their older comics.

As for where I get my manga, I have to buy it. I don't have any friends who swap copies of books around here.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

right now i'm in the process of reading a bunch of series...

bleach, samurai deeper kyo, fruits basket, prince of tennis, saiyuki, ayashi no ceres, and get backers... plus some other random ones that sound interesting.

for the aforementioned series i usually buy them from border's, but for the ones i'm not terribly addicted to i just read them while i'm in border's during my breaks between clsses. XP

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

do you mean manga by download....?
i am reading episode 197 of Bleach....
finally, Aizen sousuke's has unveiled that he has twenty two of his most elite army....
the Arankaru.....
oops..spoilers....i am such an idiot...sorry

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I’m reading Bleach online at bleachexile.com. Hellsing with help form friends in Japan, email. I have gust abut all the Saiyuki do to genres donation form people who have “ outgrown that kiddy stuff”. And last but serenely not lest the Fullmetal Alchemist online at http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/fullmetalalchemistmanga.msnw
If you want more manga a good online site is http://www.mangaviewer.com/

neither, i don't read!! XD

Signature Image

um...everybody... help me !
i'm a yugioh! fan. i wan't to read a yugioh GX manga.

Are there a Yugioh-GX manga ? please tell me if you have.

why Yugioh-GX is only in anime ? i wan't to read that manga.

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

Quote by fireflywishesright now i'm in the process of reading a bunch of series...
bleach, samurai deeper kyo, fruits basket, prince of tennis, saiyuki, ayashi no ceres, and get backers... plus some other random ones that sound interesting.
for the aforementioned series i usually buy them from border's, but for the ones i'm not terribly addicted to i just read them while i'm in border's during my breaks between clsses. XP

lol. u are just like me and my sister! whenever i get the chance i drive to borders and buy a new volume of Tsubasa RC and read a couple other series while i'm at it. i'm usually there for 3-4 hours just soaking them all in. i know it's kinda sad but i don't have enough money to buy all the manga i wanna read, i just buy the necessities (TRC and CCS clamp is awesome)

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

well im reading petshop of horrors and dragon knights
plus i want to start samuri champloo, i that is a manga as well (havent checked book store yet)

Naruto and bleach

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

I'm reading Samurai Deeper Kyo, Gantz, Ken Fist of the blue sky, angel heart and get backers

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

today i picked up a rather bizzare book called orefeti by Kuwahara Hihihi....weird name, weird art, weird story....weird characs....weirder punchlines and editorial issues....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

mukAi-

mukAi-

~juSt mE~

im currently reading bleach :)

Signature
You did it again / All you ever do i doubt,
What do you want / Let me tell you what its all about.

Lelviza

Lelviza

just have fun!

I'm reading Fruits Basket and Black Cat....very cool manga!! Love it :)

Don't forget I believe in you, that I'm here for you...
Don't forget to be yourself...cause I will take part of this dream with you

* French Tribu *

I'm reading:
One Piece, Naruto, Hunter X Hunter, Bleach, Shaman King, and my fav Gantz.

Reading:

A.I. Love You, Naruto, Ai Yori Aoshi, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fruits Basket.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Naruto, magaman net warrior angel santury and somentimes Shaman king

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: bleach,naruto,and hellsing ^_^' ^_^'

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I am currently reading Mahoromatic and cant wait until the next one in the series comes out :D

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

evangelion the iron maiden

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

Me reading Prince of Tennis, Tsubasa Chronicle, Death Note and Bleach. Death Note is really good, ^^

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.