Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GIRLS: share your real name here ^^ - Minitokyo

GIRLS: share your real name here ^^

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Really? Jade? I really like that! Weirdness=coolness ^.~

Signature Image

^________^ Yup i be jade.

Its wierd cos jade means prcious stone.. and my dads name is peter, hich means rock..

o_o;

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Ahhhhh....... I love Jade myself, a beautiful stone if I do say so. ^^ Nice to meet you as well.

Signature Image

XP nice to meet ye. Mhmmm i like the jade stone too, though i am also quite fond of the tigers eye also.

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

my name has got to be the most common and probably most used in the whole world...it's Susan.
But funny enough, a lot of people don't pronounce my name right in their first go...lol

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

mangaeva

mangaeva

konomashii_guy

Wow a lot beautiful name :D
Girls nice to meet you all XD

" Smile is always free " :)

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

My real name is Jennifer but u can call me Jen or Jen-Jen

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Quote by shyxsakuramy korean name is ..Ihn Hae

wat a beautiful name... fo real ^^ ... hmm... wher should i write it Saki?... my chest ran out of room.. jk lol xd
@_@... *continues to write names in the arm*... such B-E-A-U-T-ful names! XD
aside from Cy, anybdy scared yet? O.o

giving it all away...

Helen

Helen

Luffy Lover

Um Helen.

I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Quote by HelenUm Helen.

lol, who would've guessed that ^^

andanother

andanother

caged bird

My real name is Elizabeth Hope Denman, but peeps call meeh Liz. ppl also used to call meeh Cornbread or Candy, weird eh?

wow. a lot of nice names.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

well, listen up.... this is the only time I will ever say it..... my real name is Celina.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

..... Are you serious? Celina? O.o That is the greatest name... *puts it in a frame* I don't mean to kiss ass or anything. But I love it. Its... Perfect. I've never.... My god *explodes*

Signature Image

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

Cy, quit spamming my thread...

Dunno if I've given it away before: Jane, for the times when I'm lucid and I remember my nickname. XD
But the real deal is Christine; just that it's so plain, and I detest the fact that I was named after my older brother, as if I'm a non-entity without him.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

Celina? How nice ^_^

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

PatrĂ­cia...and i don't like it :\

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I used to make fun of a friend named Patrick by calling him that. I shouldn't have said that. *expects beat-down*

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

kino

kino

tabibito

ooo my friend's name is celina but with a s, so selina XD
my name is peggy >_<; its kinda weird and i've never met a fellow peggy as well :(

Signature Image

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Quote by Vagrant123I used to make fun of a friend named Patrick by calling him that. I shouldn't have said that. *expects beat-down*

*punches friendly Vagrant123 and gives a piece of chocolate* I'm peaceful^-^= *the piece of chocolate was poisoned and your stomach makes a strange noise.... XD * Just kidding :)

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

*dies horrible death*

*respawns*

That was weird.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Mystic-Insanity

Mystic-Insanity

Eater (and maker) Of Cookies ^_^

i go by many names *scratches head*, over 15 years on this earth, i've gotten so many nicknames. Is there a place i can list them all, see, i don't wanna list them all here, i don't wanna spam. *AhEm* Anyways, my name is Nikita *looks around* if you were hoping for a last name, you were living on false hope.

i make the cookies, you eat them, all is well..... ^_^

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

mine's viktoria (yeah with k). But i don't like it, i'd prefer be called vicky.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.