Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Time on games and tv - Minitokyo

Time on games and tv

page 1 of 1 6 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

How much time do you guys spend in front of the TV (daily or weekly, your pick), either playing games or watching programs/VHS's/DVD's?

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

at least 50-55 hours weekly
once i spent 12 hours one day watching alias(its an awsome show) cause i baught season 2 and i sat there wtching 12 episodes(1 hour each) 1 after the other after the otherand then after that watched more tv

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

well i watch tv and playvideo games at the same time lol multitasking ^^

What Can Any One Do ?

I spend about 10 hours a week!

I usually only spend time in front of the television if there is something I want to watch, either on tv or dvd. I don't have any gaming systems attached to my tv nor do I want any. I spend more time on the computer, and while I have about 25 games or so, I have only played 4 of them to completion. Most of the time i am using my compy for work.

Because of my work and school I spend too much time behind the computer, besides that I like to watch some anime or play some games so I think I'll be watching tv for 1 hour in a week.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.