Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaming obsession - Minitokyo

Gaming obsession

page 1 of 1 23 total items

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

How much do you guys spend on games and media?

How much WOULD you spend if you hear a game (any game) is really good?

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I cant play on weekdays so i only play on weekends but Im on holiday so I usually play for 6 hours!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

nekosarai

nekosarai

neko lover

When I find a good game that I really in enjoy(for instance Shadow Hearts 2)I spend about 4 hours a day playing it.I have to master every challege in the game so it ususally tkaes a while.

i remember when i bought dynasty warriors 3,and played it with friend about 6-8h(marathon..yep it was that good)..but normally in a day i play about1-4h..depends(weekends)Really i have problem now,i got la pucelle,suikoden 4,drakengard,dungeon siege 2 at the same day(came from store) and somehow i have to find some time to play em all..oh and still have to find time to play lineage2&guildwars...

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

Well all the money I get go to games, my family pays for university and stuff so I buy games, hell even they support my gaming :) Dunno how much but a lot, I've been gaming for over 17 years now.

sacredsky

sacredsky

Haunted by Ghosts

It would be cool to pull an all nighter....but then people would think I was nerd, and I'm not down with that. Nowadays since school is getting so intense, I have no time to play at all!

Signature

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I constantly play multiple games of every variety so its really hard for me to stick with one game for a really long period of time and actually finish it..

I generally spend 2 hours each day with games or game related media.

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

I used to play online games when I was in 3rd year high school. I play for 5+ hours a day from 12 midnight to 5 am, before my mom wakes up... (lol).... then after she leaves the house for work, i resume my gaming sessions. xd..... But that was a long time ago... I have no time for games now. T_T

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

Soon i will be joining the air force and they pay for just about everything so most of my money will start going towards games. THough i odn't like to spend too much on them

I can play all the day long if I can, and if the game is attractive. And I can spend hours and hours on a mmorpg with friends...

:sweat:

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

Well i dont really have a job at the moment so i am going to get the $400 dollar 360 bundle pack somehow i have half already so i guess i will get the rest somehow.

Signature

subjugator

subjugator

Scrubtyme!!!

i spend all the time that i have playing video games. particularly dead or alive.

"Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou!"

ShAToWoLF

ShAToWoLF

State Dog

It seems like alot of people play DOA here is that right or am i wrong??

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I don't buy as much game as I used too. But the most I would spend is $50 to $80 ($80 better have some kind of extra/special edition) but I don't play as much game as I used too and don't see what's the point of buying it at full price when I can wait till it goes down to $20 or so. It happens to me alot when buying games before... I got no time to play it and before you know... it drops to $20. Right now I'm waiting for God of War. I beat the game already and got everything (even in God mode) so I'm not in a rush to get it when I know it will drop to $20 sooner or later.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

I spend about 30$ - 40$ in a month on games, but i don't play them so much.
Right now i'm waiting for Oblivion to get released, i'm sure i'm going to play that game alot =P.

I dont work atm so i dont spend any money on games. I play sometimes free mmoprgs but now its kinda boring so i just fooling around whit photoshop and other stuff...

I'm the one and only Xaturas

ummm ^^; all my spare time. ...which is a lot...in fact im playing on right now....and almost any amount lol.

Kassatsu

Lucky's Gal

I'd play until my eyes were sore everyday if I could.

-Kass

:o Liek. W. teh. F.
Signature
(\_/)
(-_- )
(><)
This is not Bunny. This is Commander Bunny.
He's second in command of the Evil Bunnies.
He WILL dominate this world.

<('.'<) ^( '.' )^ (>'.')>
Kirby can out dance anyone. So, admit your defeat.

~Day-Dreamerz~
~Love-to-Stars~

Lightningalchemist

Lightningalchemist

Mega Tomboy

Anime, manga, anime-related merchandise, and videogames are all I spend my money on. Well, I buy a lot of bird food, too (I have 25 birds T_T ) But games take up a huge chunk of my spending. I spend at least $30 a month on games or gaming accessories.

Cockatoos are weapons of mass destruction.

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

i dont spend as much now that im banned forever U_U but id say about 30 bucks a month on used games.

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

About as much as I could go by as long as it's worth it. 1 game every half a year.

But recently, I found a store where games were sold at half the price of where I usually buy, sometimes even less.

So just last month, I bought 4 games. I'd probably slow down on my spending sometime soon. I'm hard customer to please, & all that I've wanted (for now), I've already bought.

(Waiting for MGS3: Subsistence...)

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

I have to get a certain dollar to use (in hours) ratio to consider it a good purchase. If its cheaper than a movie rental in terms of dollard per hour then I believe it was a good buy.

I would spend up to probably a hundred bucks on a game if I really wanted to play it, because anything over that amount is pretty ridiculous, no matter how "great" it is.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.