Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUYS: share your real name here ^^ - Minitokyo

GUYS: share your real name here ^^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

my name is so boring compared to some of the names that i have seen so far
first-Kevin
last-Chau

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

My name is Grant Chan, my middle name is chinese (Shang-Yu). Most of my friends call my Channy, I like that better than my real name which seems so boring at times. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

the name is Chen Zheng, and yes I am chinese. a most people on my tennis team and baseball team call me chalupa. dont ask why they just do.

phl

phl

Gone

Mine's Philippe. People use to call me Phil. And that's where my nick comes from. It's a shortened version of my name. :D

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Well, my name in real life is Angel Roa, although my friends call me "gel" or "ang" for some odd reason! :)

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

ah.... at last... browsing to the bottom of the page I found..... ta.da. guyz name ^_^
if u've read my post in girlz name, please just ignore ^^' hehehe..........

but... huh? i guess I'm not belong here ^_^'

alastor: u actually have "angel" as your real name?!
Nice names btw folks :D

Andrew, plain and simple, like the prophet, but really it is a popular name in the states. Not that it matters anyway, have fun.

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

wow a lot of people here have some nice names, oh yeah my name is terry btw, darn unisex names =P

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

Vua

wheeeeee.........(has to be 64 characters)

my name is kevin........

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

My name is Nicole ....i like it hehehehe

lots of nice names ^^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

Kyo. Although people like to call me Kyokyo , Warumono , Waru-chan , +___+ whatever.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

eh... people.... mostly girls... there's a thread where girls can share their names... please post there instead of here...

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

My name is Flo, or yes it's Florian, It's a bit boring and simple ^^"

but my friends just call me flo, or flo-kun etc.
oh my nicknames lol, just called Ludwig and Chrno, and a lot of more ^^
Ludwig is my nick in Lineage 2 ^^"

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

My real name is Ian Andreas Miller. :D

I almost always sign my name as "Ian Andreas Miller."

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

DDX

DDX

SINNED

John

i hate this name im planning to change it to ummm Dalzhim ;]

Signature Image
Don't cry because it happened,
Smile because it is over.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Bond, James Bond. lol

my first name is Brendan. friends and family call me Bren. a couple of people at work address me as B. we keep it pretty casual there.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

any other people who want to share their names for the first time in 4 weeks since this thread has been active? =P

Jeff

Quote by MPhnxah.... at last... browsing to the bottom of the page I found..... ta.da. guyz name ^_^
if u've read my post in girlz name, please just ignore ^^' hehehe..........

but... huh? i guess I'm not belong here ^_^'

alastor: u actually have "angel" as your real name?!
Nice names btw folks :D

Yup, my name is Angel! See, look at my halo! 0=) Thanks for noticing though, MPhnx! I checked all the real names of the girls of MT, and I gotta say they have the most beautiful names! I can read every single one and it'll warm my heart! :) Hey, I wonder what's your real name, MPhnx! I'll bet it's pretty! ;)

My name is Giuseppe. In english it's Joseph.
Bye!

"Do you know what I love the most? Say not to those who believe are almighty!"
Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizzarre Adventures

eh i dun really like mine....named after the actor who played indiana jones...
ill let you figure that one out..anyways...i prefer to be called by chopstickz or my real nickname
Urwin...hehe long story on how i got that one but not important... XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Bond, James Bond. :nya:

my real name......it's DJ, standing for daniel james

My real name is Frankie. Well, it's not exactly my real name, but it's what absolutely everyone calls me, and it's close enough.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 132 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.