Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEAT "GOD OF WAR" PLEASE! - Minitokyo

ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEAT "GOD OF WAR" PLEASE!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

I'm in a LOT of trouble here! On the god difficulty of GOD OF WAR, I can pretty easily beat Ares, but the Kratos clones...... ARE A FUCKING BITCH!!! I can't beat them and I've been trying so hard to. I have upgraded everything to their max except "Posiedon's Rage" and "Army of Hades". Both of those are at level two. I switch between them every few times that I die, but no matter what I do, I JUST CAN'T BEAT THEM!!! Please, if anyone can help me with beating these guys, that would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

god difficulty!!!! Jeez!! i've put it Hard and it took with me about 3 days!!! lool :P its soooooooooooooooooooo hard.. so i dunno what to say.. i only used Posiedon's Rage.. and the 2 swords but maxed! well.. i was like you :P it pissed me off alot alot!!
good luck with the game man ^^
cyaa

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I know how you feel man lol I been through it too. It took me about 2 or 3 days just to beat it. In which after, I beat the game in god mode. I don't know if this will help but I'm going to try...

1st off : When facing Ares the 1st form... Don't waste all you magic (what ever they call it, it's been awhile since I beat the game) before beating his 1st form. Try to have a close to full bar. I know it's easier if you use army of hades to fight him but this is what you need most in the 2nd battle.

2nd form : I'll just tell you what I did... I just use the combo Plume of Prometheus (I think that's the name "checked the name on game faq") you know... the square,square, triangle combo. Down let them get up and keep on attacking each one of them with it. It would also be nice if you can hit 2 or 3 off them with this combo and do the same with the one behind you. I know they will also be atlease one Kratos clone or so behind you. When the ground start breaking. try to move away in the right front corner where your blade can still reach your wife and kid. And do the same thing. Use Hades reverse when ever you can to knock them of the plat form. You would be attacking them in an angle like position. When your wife/kid take damage. Use army of hades and hug them to give them life. do it twice at most but better move away so the Kratos clone don't get to close to her. Use both Army of hades and lighting thingy where you are engulf by lighting (can't remember the name) when your rage meter is full. You will notice you are close to the end when the clone bring out the big sword. This is the hardest part I think... 1 hit of that big sword toward your wife/kid would be game over. Just use the combo I told you and keep a certain distant between you and your wife/kid plus make sure they don't get up if you can. Hit in groups if you can and you will be all set man. Hope this help you out. I know it's not easy though... trust me ^_^' I know lol piss the hell out of man. You would believe the words that was coming out of my mouth when I played this part lol

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.