Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Teeth - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

How many cavities have you had throughout your life? Do you take good care of your teeth?

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

of course I do! ...they say They are wihte!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

you mean white? good for you.

ah, me, I've had one maybe two, don't really remember....

Mine are white too, but I've had over 6 cavities! I have to get another filling 2 weeks from now!

Spirit

The Light Guardian

I try to think i take good care of them but its not so easy iv had 3 cavities but none latley...

SpIriT

Without spirit what else is there?

The Body Dies
The Mind Fades
The Spirit Lives

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

ugh....teeth... the thign that freaks me out the most.... XO haha, i take good care of my teeth ^^ but the thing is, they look ugly -_- and having braces is a big pain TT u dunno how much more i've suffered than all my other friends =(

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

I have no idea. I get cavities filled about once a yr. I luv jolly ranchers. I'm going in today to get x-rays to get more filled.

If I smile and don

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Hm... my teeth straight (after braces as a kid), I always brush, I've used crest white strips (though my teeth aren't really 'stained' since I don't do things like drink coffee or smoke). I have had a couple small cavaties, but the dentist drilled and filled the heck out of those molars so I wouldn't get anymore in the future (I don't know if I should thank him or not for that lol)

I take really good care of my teeth, but I still seem to get cavities a lot. --;;;;

I think I had two cavities when I had my baby teeth. :)
I take care of my teeth and even more now especially after having braces. (They aren't cheap) ^_^'

Signature

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

i've had one but thats because i chipped my tooth

Signature

i should of took care of my teeth when i was young but now it doesnt look so good. i wanna smile but i dont wanna break a mirror u kno? heh

Signature Image

Magi606

The Divine

as a kid I had a lot of caviities...but now I dont have nearly as many...I try to take good care of my teeth but I did neglect to wear retainer after I got my braces out

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.