Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Watch this very funny music video by:britney spears baby :) - Minitokyo

Watch this very funny music video by:britney spears baby :)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I just wanted to show you this very funny video. Britney spears baby is singin' about his dad gold diggin' on his mom. The music( background music ) is gold digger by kanye west (jamie fox). Britney's baby has his own lyrics to it :) Really funny :)

removed

I'm Back!!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

very brilliant baby...i have a view that kanye west will really love this new idea to his lyrics to such a clip!
Hoops up for da hood

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm sorry but you can't advertise on MT its against MT policy as stated in the rules and guidelines

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

funny, but wierd.
i think they snuck in some Beasty Boys at the end.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by SpystreakI'm sorry but you can't advertise on MT its against MT policy as stated in the rules and guidelines

Closed and links removed.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.