Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 It's Brokd again - Minitokyo

It's Brokd again

page 1 of 1 6 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/181686.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/submit/index.php on line 99

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpcXGCIl' to '/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/181686.jpg' in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/submit/index.php on line 99

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/submit/index.php on line 112

Guess you guys are already aware of this, but this is what happens when I try to upload a wall.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by XianPuWarning: move_uploaded_file(/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/181686.jpg):(...) failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/submit/index.php on line 99
Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpcXGCIl' to '/home/minitokyo/oumi/public_html/downloads/181686.jpg' in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/submit/index.php on line 99
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagecreatefromjpeg() in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/galleries/submit/index.php on line 112
Guess you guys are already aware of this, but this is what happens when I try to upload a wall.

I think you might have to wait a day or two this happened back when MT was updated to version 2. Glitches are still being worked out I guess.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Kaanehimizuho

Kaanehimizuho

Davis Jonh - IGI2//\\GTO

well i got that too. whenever i open a link it make me press back and click that link again or press refresh. hope this error fix soon.
And Recent Submissions not show any thumbnai image at all.
still have some bug and error.

KasumiAyaneHitomiMizuho="Kaanehimizuho"

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Some things are still being worked on. Please be patient

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by KeltoshSome things are still being worked on. Please be patient

I am. Just thought I'd chunk that ou there for an FYI and on an off chance that nobody had noticed it yet. Though, I'm sure you all have gotten a flood of HEY U guys' reports.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

that is annoyning it happens rught when i start to make walls

I'm Back!!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.