Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AI - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Do you think it'll ever be possible for people to create machines that can think and feel?

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

if we ever figure out the brain perhaps ..

i do think eventually it would be possible to "train" and let a AI emulate and give the proper response in every situation ....

(Do androids dream of electronic sheep? (blade runner) ?)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

i think its possible.. its just a matter of time they will "exist" in human life... but i do not trust AI.. since they are mechanical.. and have their own ideas and dreams... they will take over... like all life on the planet.. always seeking for survival.. and not wanted to be conquered...

i think its always not to play with AI techonology or clone techolongy... not safe.. we dont have the power to control them yet...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

in the future perhaps but i doubt it will actually come close to humans, our brain is too sophisticated @_@

Signature

Spirit

The Light Guardian

im sure they will its only a matter of time. for those unbelievers jsut remeber the old mcdonalds phrase "hey, it could happen!"

SpIriT

Without spirit what else is there?

The Body Dies
The Mind Fades
The Spirit Lives

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

They'll have the illusion of being able to think and feel, but deep down it's just a bunch of 1's and 0's.

And the occasional 2. When they have bad dreams.

Signature

maybe... no one can tell... ask the future

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

'They'll have the illusion of being able to think and feel, but deep down it's just a bunch of 1's and 0's.

And the occasional 2. When they have bad dreams.'

you`re assuming that our ability to think and feel isnt deep down just biochemical ones and zero`s interpreted by an ungodly complex neural networking system ;)

to be perfectly honest, I think AI is possible eventually, but I hope some moralistic thing or, heaven help me, religious-based event happens to prevent it. A human-made intelligence that can think faster and in different ways than we ever can...buh bye humanity.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

yeah, think back to Terminator @_@, or I Robot...

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Think? Definitely. Feel? That's a tough question, because the bare existence of "feeling" is based on the belief that humans are something more than just machines. But I am convinced that the scientists will produce persocons that will resemble most of the aspects of the real people.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

eventually im sure someone will be able to. as for if we should, im not so sure

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

never!!!

"Use the element who brings life"

I think its possible and will happen sometime in the future...
but ill be dead by then when the robots take over so i have nothing to worry about...
unless they somehow resurrect me using some of my dna and then torture us humans again and again...that wouldnt be good...

Yes , definitely possible , although whether it would come in our lifetime remains to be seen.

dont like the thought... also if there is AI they must have feelings.. thats all whats it about.. and if they have Feelings.. they will eventually feel uncomfortable when they torture us... but then.. really i cant tell...

looks dangerous having AI.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.