Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stipidity test - Minitokyo

stipidity test

page 1 of 1 9 total items

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

hi ppl!
time to see how stupid you are !
to face the facts so to speak in this test
http://www.mentalernie.org/Stupid_t...pidtest_one.php

i seems to be averagely stupid...
XD

[center]Signature Image[/center]

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Says here that I'm also an "Average dumbass", not that I care anyway about the statistics they offer about alcohol percentages and the most commonly looked up items on the internet , any boob or schmuck can name those with a little bit of research.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

Geminia

Geminia

What?

Truly moronic

It's not the worst result achievable with this test, but it's still pretty stupid. Don't feel bad though, at least you can say 10 to 15 percent of all the people who took this test are more stupid than you. Sad part is some 80 percent can say the same about you.
Tough break huh stupid?

>=( The answer is way off but I liked the quiz itself :)

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Not stupid

You're not stupid. Whoop-dee f*cking do! Thanks for taking all the fun out of it for me Bob. Now get the hell out of here.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

"Average dumbass

You're an average dumbass. The good part here is that you're average (it could be worse), but the bad part is that it's at being a dumbass.
It's not much to brag about actually. Well maybe in your case it is."

Oh fabulous..... i'm an average dumass XD ...... i love the questions tho they were hilarous...!!!

Loves Ya!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

hellbomb

KaBoom!

Truly moronic
do i get my fudge yet?

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Average dumbass

You're an average dumbass. The good part here is that you're average (it could be worse), but the bad part is that it's at being a dumbass.
It's not much to brag about actually. Well maybe in your case it is.

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Average dumbass

It's not much to brag about actually. Well maybe in your case it is.

yeah right... :hmpf: >.<

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

Quote by hellbombTruly moronic
do i get my fudge yet?

fudge?
FUDGE?!?
WHERE????
i want fudge!
(wtf is fudge XD)

wee for average dumbasses !

[center]Signature Image[/center]

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.