Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you made a english(or anyother language) dubbed verson? - Minitokyo

have you made a english(or anyother language) dubbed verson?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

hey guys! i just want to know if anyone here has ever written a dubbed verson of a song. because i have and i find it alot of fun since you get to hear your favorite song(that's in some other language) in the language that you understand.
i made a english dubbed verson of the song called "Shoot!" from gundam seed, it's yzak's image song and i find it very good. so i want to know if anyone in MT has ever made one. thanks!

nope sorry
im illiterate in avery language but english
*needs to find new language to learn*
*looks through course guide*

nyyuuuuu?? the english version of...fruits basket song is good too!=) teheee..yay! jessy's backk!!=D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

There was a dubbed version of Mizu no Akashi by Tanaka Rie in Gundam Seed.
It was by Jillian Michaels and it turned out fairly good.

I, myself, have never thought of dubbing a song even though I like the lyrics of MANY songs. :)

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

omg!!!! u made a english dubbed verson of the song Shoot!!!!!!! me want to listen to it!!!!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.